Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Oct 3rd 2012 new

(Quote) Michelle-655299 said: My mother has the beginning stages of Altheimerz.....It is so hard to see her like this....She...
(Quote) Michelle-655299 said:

My mother has the beginning stages of Altheimerz.....It is so hard to see her like this....She can't remember things.....She took it really hard after my brother's death and her husband's death....Please pray that she remembers me....I miss the way she used to be....it is so hard to see your parents progressively lose their health....

--hide--

Praying Praying rosary rosary rosary rosary

I can feel for you as my mother too has signs of dementia but she still remembers family members.. Vitamin B 12 is important as are all the B vitamins ... Check out this website http://www.embracingdementia.com there are many resources out there for caretakers... Just continue to love your mother and show her care.. Just because the memory goes doesn't mean the heart and capacity to love is gone... May God Bless you as you deal with this illness... It is not easy...

Kathleen hug

Oct 3rd 2012 new

Praying Praying Praying

Oct 3rd 2012 new

(Quote) Michelle-655299 said: My mother has the beginning stages of Altheimerz.....It is so hard to see her like this....She...

My mother has the beginning stages of Altheimerz.....It is so hard to see her like this....She can't remember things.....She took it really hard after my brother's death and her husband's death....Please pray that she remembers me....I miss the way she used to be....it is so hard to see your parents progressively lose their health....

--hide--

Prayers for you and your mom. Your mom has you written in her heart, there she will always remember you. Praying hug theheart

Oct 3rd 2012 new

--hide--

Praying For your Mother Praying

Oct 3rd 2012 new

Praying rosary

Oct 3rd 2012 new

Praying rosary Prayers offered for your mother and you.

Oct 3rd 2012 new

Hi Michelle -- what a beautiful post one of the women put here. It was her very first post and she is saying a Rosary for you and your mom! May God bless you and hold you in the palm of his hand -- Melanie theheart

Oct 4th 2012 new

Thank you so much for your prayers....God Bless you.............. Praying Praying rosary

Oct 4th 2012 new

May God hold you and your mother and the rest of your family in His arms and may He give you many human angels to show His Love.

Oct 4th 2012 new

Praying Praying Praying

Posts 21 - 30 of 49