Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Oct 3rd 2012 new

(Quote) Clara-410815 said: Take care MaryAnne!! Good luck with your new job!! God's blessings on you!!
(Quote) Clara-410815 said:

Take care MaryAnne!! Good luck with your new job!! God's blessings on you!!

--hide--

Thanks Clara, I have missed you in the pub! Peace to you hug wave

Oct 3rd 2012 new

(Quote) Elizabeth-462557 said: So glad to have you on CM and will miss you, MaryAnne. Hope all goes well with your new joy a...
(Quote) Elizabeth-462557 said:

So glad to have you on CM and will miss you, MaryAnne. Hope all goes well with your new joy and studying.

God bless,

- Elizabeth

--hide--

Thanks Elizabeth, I will miss you too. Keep on being the voice of reason hug wave

Oct 3rd 2012 new

(Quote) Tim-734178 said: Sorry to see you go MA!! Good luck!!!
(Quote) Tim-734178 said: Sorry to see you go MA!! Good luck!!!
--hide--

Thanks Tim, I will miss meeting you in the pub hug wave

Oct 3rd 2012 new

(Quote) Joan-629290 said: Good luck to you Mary Anne and may God bless you in your endeavors!
(Quote) Joan-629290 said:

Good luck to you Mary Anne and may God bless you in your endeavors!
--hide--

Thanks Joan, peace to you hug wave

Oct 3rd 2012 new
Take care MaryAnne & come back & see us soon. wave hug
Oct 3rd 2012 new

Praying Prayers for your new job and studying MaryAnne.

Oct 3rd 2012 new
(Quote) MaryAnne-458794 said: Although my time on CM has been a blessing I find I must be going for now. I started a new job and am in cl...
(Quote) MaryAnne-458794 said:

Although my time on CM has been a blessing I find I must be going for now. I started a new job and am in class for the next 6 weeks with lots of studying to do. Know that I will miss bantering here on the forums with everyone and wish each of you to find the love of your lives while I am gone. I shall finish praying the 54 Rosary Novena along with all 144 of you and continue to pray for the prayer intentions on CM. Peace to you my CM friends

--hide--

Oct 3rd 2012 new

Hi MaryAnne,

I'm glad that I did get to meet you even though only once.

Hoping that your future is eventful and maybe even full of events, wave

John

Oct 3rd 2012 new

(Quote) Donna-848472 said: Prayers for your new job and studying MaryAnne.
(Quote) Donna-848472 said:

Prayers for your new job and studying MaryAnne.

--hide--

Thank you Donna hug wave

Oct 3rd 2012 new

(Quote) Jim-397948 said: (Quote) MaryAnne-458794 said: Although my time on CM has been a blessing I find I m...
(Quote) Jim-397948 said:
Quote:
MaryAnne-458794 said:

Although my time on CM has been a blessing I find I must be going for now. I started a new job and am in class for the next 6 weeks with lots of studying to do. Know that I will miss bantering here on the forums with everyone and wish each of you to find the love of your lives while I am gone. I shall finish praying the 54 Rosary Novena along with all 144 of you and continue to pray for the prayer intentions on CM. Peace to you my CM friends

--hide--

Wish our paths could have crossed Jim, but guess it twas just not meant to be sad Peace to you my friend hug wave

Posts 31 - 40 of 52