Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of current events,cultural issues and politics especially in relation to Catholic values.

Saint Thomas More was martyred during the Protestant Reformation for standing firm in the Faith and not recognizing the King of England as the Supreme Head of the Church.
Learn More:Saint Thomas More

Oct 3rd 2012 new

"The company’s technology is different than typical polygraph tests. The voice analysis, according to the group, “measures the voice patterns of individuals and determines whether the speaker is telling the truth or not. It also measures the level of stress the person is under, as well as their level of concentration.”

“Unlike a traditional polygraph which requires a suspect’s cooperation, and places numerous probes on the person’s body, voice analysis literally takes the words right out of a person’s mouth and based upon variations in speech patterns determines if statements being made are true or not with a high degree of accuracy,” the group said.

Read more: dailycaller.com
Oct 3rd 2012 new

(Quote) Bernard-2709 said: "The company’s technology is different than typical polygraph tests. The voic...
(Quote) Bernard-2709 said:

"The company’s technology is different than typical polygraph tests. The voice analysis, according to the group, “measures the voice patterns of individuals and determines whether the speaker is telling the truth or not. It also measures the level of stress the person is under, as well as their level of concentration.”

“Unlike a traditional polygraph which requires a suspect’s cooperation, and places numerous probes on the person’s body, voice analysis literally takes the words right out of a person’s mouth and based upon variations in speech patterns determines if statements being made are true or not with a high degree of accuracy,” the group said.

Read more: dailycaller.com

--hide--

I thought that the Polygraph isn't very good with psychopaths, who will lie with no moral compunction withsoever. Apparently that is not the case, as trained readers deal with them all the time. polygraphreality.wordpress.com

Oct 3rd 2012 new

I hope not because I think Obama is sooooooo smooth that he could lie and pass any test.....partly because he might believe some of his garbage and partly because he is just that good at lying. Also, who knows if the people grading this test would not be bias....for that matter who knows if it really works. I mean if there really was such a thing, I'd be the first one to believe it should be used every time a politician opens his/her mouth....in fact told my son the same thing....which there was a lie detector test for the debates.

Oct 3rd 2012 new

(Quote) Cheryl-409772 said: I hope not because I think Obama is sooooooo smooth that he could lie and pass any test.....part...
(Quote) Cheryl-409772 said:

I hope not because I think Obama is sooooooo smooth that he could lie and pass any test.....partly because he might believe some of his garbage and partly because he is just that good at lying. Also, who knows if the people grading this test would not be bias....for that matter who knows if it really works. I mean if there really was such a thing, I'd be the first one to believe it should be used every time a politician opens his/her mouth....in fact told my son the same thing....which there was a lie detector test for the debates.

--hide--
I mean I told him "wish" not which....typing too fast.

Posts 1 - 5 of 5