Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of current events,cultural issues and politics especially in relation to Catholic values.

Saint Thomas More was martyred during the Protestant Reformation for standing firm in the Faith and not recognizing the King of England as the Supreme Head of the Church.
Learn More:Saint Thomas More

10/03/2012 new

I thought he did great concerning the economic situation. Health care is hard for him to debate on as Santorum said because of where he is coming from....but he stuck to the fact that what he did in MA was ok because it was in MA not federal and that was good, I guess. I worry that he will defend prolife issues because of MA healthcare though, but I am praying that he will stick to his word and do it....all we can do is hope because it at least gives us a fighting chance since he says he will....with Obama there is no chance...his record shows us already what he does to promote abortion.

10/03/2012 new
Without a doubt, Romney won! Thanks be to God!

Loved this one tweet. Someone said, "Obama will be voting for Romney!" laughing
10/03/2012 new

My favorite Romney comment was when he said that he had five boys and knows quite well that when someone keeps repeating something to him it doesn't make it true.....comparing Obama to his misbehaving boys because Obama keeps lying about facts.

10/03/2012 new

I liked Mitt's commemt " Your entitled to your own airplane and your own house, but not your own facts" Obama lies even when the truth sounds better.

10/03/2012 new

(Quote) Ron-481546 said: I liked Mitt's commemt " Your entitled to your own airplane and your own house, but not yo...
(Quote) Ron-481546 said:

I liked Mitt's commemt " Your entitled to your own airplane and your own house, but not your own facts" Obama lies even when the truth sounds better.

--hide--
Oh, yea, that was good too....shows how he has money too....no different there....but where he is different is telling the truth about the mess we are in and about Romney.....makes up "facts" that just aren't true.

10/03/2012 new

"I've been in business for 25 years and I have no idea what you are talking about"....when Romney said this he really summed it all up. Rubio is talking about this now and he is right.

10/03/2012 new

I just turned CNN on. They are showing that various debate - watchers, etc. are all giving the same numbers: 67% saying Romney won and only 25% saying Obama won. This is fantastic!!!

10/03/2012 new

Interesting that not 1 single Obama supporter has contributed to either this or the other thread about the debate. I'm hoping that at least watching this debate would give them something to think about. It is difficult though to watch one's candidate (ie., the President) go down the drain. Apparently, in the focus groups that watched this and were monitored, some of the independents and prior Obama voters have now changed their mind to Romney!

10/03/2012 new

Mitt did very well. CBS post-Debate analysis was very favorable Romney.

Posts 1 - 10 of 11