Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for supportive and informative discussion about divorce and/or the annulment process. All posters must have been previously divorced or annulled.

Saint Eugene De Mazenod is patron of dysfunctional families & Saint Fabiola obtained a divorce from her first husband prior to devoting her life to charitable works.
Learn More: Saint Eugene De Mazenod and Saint Fabiola

Oct 4th 2012 new
(Quote) Lisa-727959 said: Dear Friends, Beginning tomorrow, I will be praying a novena for all of you to St. Francis of Ass...
(Quote) Lisa-727959 said:

Dear Friends,

Beginning tomorrow, I will be praying a novena for all of you to St. Francis of Assisi for peace after divorce. I hope you all will join me in praying this novena, which ends on St. Francis' feast day, October 4th.

You can find it each day on the "Hope and Healing For Divorced Catholics" page here at CatholicMatch under the "Daily Reflections" section.

www.catholicmatch.com

Sincerely - Lisa Duffy

--hide--

Thank you for posting the daily Novena prayers!!! And I hope you have a very blessed and Happy Birthday today!
Oct 4th 2012 new

(Quote) David-364112 said: and on Day 10 your ex perishes in a flaming car wreck?
(Quote) David-364112 said:

and on Day 10 your ex perishes in a flaming car wreck?

--hide--

FUNNY!

Oct 4th 2012 new

(Quote) Daniel-634934 said: I have a much better idea. YOU pray for her
(Quote) Daniel-634934 said:

I have a much better idea. YOU pray for her

--hide--

Actually Daniel, if you are not able to pray for her, it is good to ask people you know to pray for her. My parents prayed for my ex for me because for awhile I could not bring myself to do it. By the time my dad died 3 years ago, I had enough healing to ask him to come by with our kids at their grandpa's death bed. I am very grateful because my dad got to forgive him in person before he died.

I hope you get to "total forgiveness", it is freedom.

Oct 14th 2012 new

That would be good for all of us Daniel. Because if we are not failed, we won't learn, and the important thing is, we won't find the best one that God has chose for us to be our soulmate in faith and life. So the Novena is a really good idea, for you, for me, and for all of the divorce catholic people theheart

Posts 21 - 24 of 24