Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Let's all wish Bev/CA a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Happy Birthday! rose

Hope your day is as special as you are Bev. God bless!! hug biggrin Praying

Oct 4th 2012 new

party party party party party present princess Happy Birthday! Happy Birthday!

Oct 4th 2012 new

Happy Birthday! Have a wonderful birthday, Beverly!!! Happy Birthday! rose hersheyskiss

Oct 4th 2012 new

Happy Birthday Beverly! party lil mikie present xmastree heartbeat hyper cloud pinata

Oct 4th 2012 new

Have a Blessed Birthday, Beverly!!! rose Happy Birthday! note present hug princess party lil mikie biggrin

Oct 4th 2012 new

(Quote) Mercy-794463 said: Have a Blessed Birthday, Beverly!!!
(Quote) Mercy-794463 said:

Have a Blessed Birthday, Beverly!!!

--hide--

Hope it is as much of a blast as you are, Bev!

Oct 4th 2012 new

embarassed embarassed Awww,. shucks, Linda, how sweet of you to remember! What a nice way to start my day---with your sweet, smiling face sending me wishes! biggrin

Oct 4th 2012 new

Thankk, Sherrill Anne! You got an early start on my big day! Have cake!! Happy Birthday!

Oct 4th 2012 new

biggrin Thanks, Lina! I can't wait til November--my birthday "trip"! Happy Birthday!

Oct 4th 2012 new

Thanks, Mercy! It's off to a good start! Happy Birthday!

Posts 1 - 10 of 24