Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Oct 3rd 2012 new

(Quote) John-184825 said: Hi MaryAnne, I'm glad that I did get to meet you even though only once. Hoping t...
(Quote) John-184825 said:

Hi MaryAnne,

I'm glad that I did get to meet you even though only once.

Hoping that your future is eventful and maybe even full of events,

John

--hide--

Hi John twas a pleasure to meet you and may your life be full of events especially the main event of meeting the one for you. Peace hug wave

Oct 4th 2012 new

(Quote) MaryAnne-458794 said: Thanks Elizabeth, I will miss you too. Keep on being the voice of reason ...
(Quote) MaryAnne-458794 said:

Thanks Elizabeth, I will miss you too. Keep on being the voice of reason

--hide--

Thank you for the wonderful compliment, MaryAnne. Even if Mr. Wonderful does come around, I hope you will join us again for these great discussions.

Blessings,

- Elizabeth

Oct 4th 2012 new
(Quote) MaryAnne-458794 said: Although my time on CM has been a blessing I find I must be going for now. I started a new job and am in cl...

Although my time on CM has been a blessing I find I must be going for now. I started a new job and am in class for the next 6 weeks with lots of studying to do. Know that I will miss bantering here on the forums with everyone and wish each of you to find the love of your lives while I am gone. I shall finish praying the 54 Rosary Novena along with all 144 of you and continue to pray for the prayer intentions on CM. Peace to you my CM friends

--hide--
May God Bless, you MaryAnne! wave rose hug
Oct 4th 2012 new

(Quote) MaryAnne-458794 said: Although my time on CM has been a blessing I find I must be going for now. I started a new job...

Although my time on CM has been a blessing I find I must be going for now. I started a new job and am in class for the next 6 weeks with lots of studying to do. Know that I will miss bantering here on the forums with everyone and wish each of you to find the love of your lives while I am gone. I shall finish praying the 54 Rosary Novena along with all 144 of you and continue to pray for the prayer intentions on CM. Peace to you my CM friends

--hide--
New job? In training the next two weeks? Now you can say you have a lot of "class". rolling eyes

Adios, and Godspeed.

(You can always lurk..... wink )

Oct 5th 2012 new

MaryAnne- I wish you the best in your new job and your studying! Thanks for your prayers for me.

wave Praying hug theheart

Oct 5th 2012 new

All the best to you, MaryAnne .... safe travels, no matter where you go!

wave hug rose rose rose

Oct 5th 2012 new
(Quote) MaryAnne-458794 said: Although my time on CM has been a blessing I find I must be going for now. I started a new job and am in cl...

--hide--

It's been a pleasure meeting you here, MaryAnne.

Thank you for sharing your gift of wisdom and for inspiring us.

Here's praying and wishing all the best to you.

Take care and keep celebrating life's blessings!

hug
Oct 5th 2012 new

--hide--

It's been a pleasure meeting you here, MaryAnne.

Thank you for sharing your gift of wisdom and for inspiring us.

Here's praying and wishing all the best to you.

Take care and keep celebrating life's blessings!

hug
Oct 6th 2012 new

(Quote) MaryAnne-458794 said: Although my time on CM has been a blessing I find I must be going for now. I started a new job...

--hide--

rose Praying hug Many prayers for you as you start a new job and school... May God continue to bless you in many ways... Thank you for your prayers !
Kathleen

Oct 8th 2012 new

farewell and enjoy your time in class. Congrats on the new job, learn learn learn and find all the positives in your new job! prayers for easy transition and peace at your new job

Posts 41 - 50 of 52