Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

THIS SONG MAKES ME FEEL SERENADED...

This is performed by John a recent former memberYou get a Gold Star!

To be honest, the moment I first hear this, I felt serenaded. I hope the rest of the ladies here feel the same! .......and for the gents, I hope it opens your hearts heartbeat to the ladies here! Blinded by love You get a Gold Star! lovestruck!

LISTEN and enjoy!lovestruck! You get a Gold Star! Blinded by love

www.blvdmusic.com

Oct 4th 2012 new
Very nice!
Oct 4th 2012 new

This man was a member until recently and he is playing the solo trumpet you hear. I hope all women and men will stop and listen and let themselves be moved by this. Which should be pretty easy. note

Oct 4th 2012 new

Marian-83994 said:

THIS SONG MAKES ME FEEL SERENADED...

This is performed by John a recent former member

To be honest, the moment I first heard this, I felt serenaded. I hope the rest of the ladies here feel the same! .......and for the gents, I hope it opens your hearts to the ladies here!

LISTEN and enjoy!

www.blvdmusic.com

Oct 4th 2012 new

Goodness, he is talented. Towards the end it sounds as though his trumpet is practically forming words.

Oct 4th 2012 new

(Quote) Joanne-75060 said: Goodness, he is talented. Towards the end it sounds as though his trumpet is practically forming ...
(Quote) Joanne-75060 said:

Goodness, he is talented. Towards the end it sounds as though his trumpet is practically forming words.

--hide--

Yes he is talented! A blessing to those who will hear! Yes it does have a lyrical quality that is indescribable.

Oct 4th 2012 new

WoW! You get a Gold Star!

Love that song; love Sound of Music.

Oct 4th 2012 new

(Quote) Maricela-876143 said: WoW! Love that song; love Sound of Music.
(Quote) Maricela-876143 said:

WoW!

Love that song; love Sound of Music.

--hide--

THIS is from West Side Story.... wink

Oct 4th 2012 new

(Quote) Marian-83994 said: THIS is from West Side Story....
(Quote) Marian-83994 said:

THIS is from West Side Story....

--hide--

Yet...strangely enough...both movies had main characters named Maria and songs about them...and were directed and produced by Robert E. Wise. lol

I have to admit...I love West Side Story but "Maria" was never one of my favorite songs...and, admittedly, I usually gravitate to songs with words more than instrumentals...but this was very beautiful and actually made me like that song more. haha

Thank you for sharing!

Oct 4th 2012 new

(Quote) Melissa-836977 said: (Quote) Marian-83994 said: THIS is from West Side Story.... ...
(Quote) Melissa-836977 said:

Quote:
Marian-83994 said:

THIS is from West Side Story....

Yet...strangely enough...both movies had main characters named Maria and songs about them...and were directed and produced by Robert E. Wise. lol

I have to admit...I love West Side Story but "Maria" was never one of my favorite songs...and, admittedly, I usually gravitate to songs with words more than instrumentals...but this was very beautiful and actually made me like that song more. haha

Thank you for sharing!

--hide--

I hope you all feel serenaded! note

Posts 1 - 10 of 28