Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Please pray for my student

Oct 4th 2012 new

My student Josie is going through a very difficult time medically and in her marriage. She has three kids. Please pray for her to be consoled, enlightened, and healed. I suggested she seek counseling at our college, then I directed her to Adoration at my church and gave her a Divine Mercy Chaplet and rosary. I didn't even know if she is Catholic--she said she used to be. Sacred Heart of Jesus, I trust in You! theheart rosary Praying

Thank you all for your prayers. All I could think of on the way home was that I needed to get on here and ask for prayers on her behalf; this is such a loving and prayerful community. Thank you. hug

Oct 4th 2012 new

Praying rosary theheart hug Dove

Oct 4th 2012 new

Praying Praying rosary

(((Maricela)))

Mother and myself will pray as requested.

Praying Praying rosary rosary

Oct 4th 2012 new

Praying rosary

Oct 4th 2012 new

Praying Praying

Oct 4th 2012 new

Prayers offered for Josie.
Praying Praying theheart

Oct 4th 2012 new

Praying

Oct 4th 2012 new

(Quote) Maricela-876143 said: My student Josie is going through a very difficult time medically and in her marriage. She has...
(Quote) Maricela-876143 said:

My student Josie is going through a very difficult time medically and in her marriage. She has three kids. Please pray for her to be consoled, enlightened, and healed. I suggested she seek counseling at our college, then I directed her to Adoration at my church and gave her a Divine Mercy Chaplet and rosary. I didn't even know if she is Catholic--she said she used to be. Sacred Heart of Jesus, I trust in You!

Thank you all for your prayers. All I could think of on the way home was that I needed to get on here and ask for prayers on her behalf; this is such a loving and prayerful community. Thank you.

--hide--

Praying rosary theheart

Oct 4th 2012 new

Hi Maricela---May the Healing Love of Jesustheheart hold her close---Immacualte Heart of Mary hold her close------Come Holy Spirit theheart rosary

Oct 4th 2012 new

Praying rosary

Posts 1 - 10 of 22