Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Oct 4th 2012 new

Praying rosary Heavenly Father watch over this child and shelter him from harm. It is every parent's worst nightmare to have a missing child...Be merciful, Oh Lord! rosary

Oct 4th 2012 new

rose rosary theheart

Oct 4th 2012 new

Thanks Rosanna------------Guardian Angel protect this child----Mother Mary be with this family and Mcliff---Come Holy Spirit-St. Michael and Angels of God guide the people looking for him--------------Thank you theheart rosary

Oct 4th 2012 new

AMEN!clap clap

Oct 5th 2012 new

Praying Praying

Oct 5th 2012 new

(Quote) Rosanna-586248 said: I am asking for prayers for a missing 4th grade child who goes to Our Lady's School in Newt...
(Quote) Rosanna-586248 said:

I am asking for prayers for a missing 4th grade child who goes to Our Lady's School in Newton Massachusetts. His name is Mcliff Metellis (sp). He is heavy-set African-American boy wearing a blue school uniform and has been missing since 12:00 PM 10/3/2012. I do not know this child I just received a recorded message on my telephone.

--hide--
Praying Praying Praying theheart

Oct 5th 2012 new

(Quote) Rosanna-586248 said: I forgot he is safe and sound. Praise God!
(Quote) Rosanna-586248 said:

I forgot he is safe and sound. Praise God!

--hide--
biggrin biggrin GOOD NEWS THANK THE GOOD LORD HE WAS FOUND!!

Oct 5th 2012 new

Praying

Oct 10th 2012 new

Sirach 41:5 Hateful brats, such are the children of sinners, who foregather in the haunts of the godless. Luke 22:53 When I was among you in the Temple day after day you never made a move to lay hands on me. But this is your hour; this is the reign of darkness.' Amen. Praying

Oct 11th 2012 new

Prayers of gratitude!theheart

Posts 11 - 20 of 22