Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion about CatholicMatch events or to plan a get-together or meet-up for offline activities such a dinners, ball games, concerts etc.

Saint Raphael is the patron saint of travelers.
Learn More: Saint Raphael

OKC Get-Together

10/05/2012 new

Hey All,

I'm looking to set up a get together for the Oklahoma City area CMers, but, as I've only been in the city a month, I have no clue where would be a good place to do it. Recommendations and an interest count would be wonderful. Cheers!

10/05/2012 new

Hi!

St. John the Baptist Catholic Church has a wonderful program for young adults - all singles ages 20-35 are invited. The phone number for the church is 340-0691 and they can give you more information.

The church also has a wonderful program for all adults in the Metro Area called Tap into Faith - they have their own Facebook page you can like so you know the topic for the following month. The next one is Thursday, October 18th from 7:30 - 9pm at Alfredo's Mexican Cafe - 3409 S. Broadway in Edmond. The topic will be on the Death Penalty.

Posts 1 - 2 of 2