Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Oct 5th 2012 new

wave hug hug Thank you all for your good wishes and smiling faces to brighten my special day! It was mostly a terrific day, full of little surprises, huge hugs, and gifts of the heart beyond compare. I am truly blessed to have such wonderful family, friends, students, and the CM pals!

Have some cake on me!! Happy Birthday! Happy Birthday! Happy Birthday! Happy Birthday!

Oct 5th 2012 new

(Quote) Lina-796057 said: Hope it's a gas, man--and when we go eat Mexican food, it WILL be!
(Quote) Lina-796057 said:

Hope it's a gas, man--and when we go eat Mexican food, it WILL be!

--hide--
Like the sign says at the filling station/restaurant combination: Eat and get gas.....

'Nuf said.....

Oct 5th 2012 new

A teeny-late (don't know how I could miss this one)....glad you had a blessed and enjoyable birthday!!!!!

To a fine lady who's always there for others.... hug

Oct 5th 2012 new

Happy Birthday! Happy Birthday! Happy Birthday! Happy Birthday! Happy Birthday!

(((((Beverly)))))

Happy birthday!!!

God bless you!!

Posts 21 - 24 of 24