Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Vote for "Nobody"

Oct 5th 2012 new

+

JMJ

Saw a poll that showed a majority of people after the debates prefered not Romney or Obama but "Neither." Brought to mind this hilarious, witty, slapstick comedy:

www.youtube.com

Oct 5th 2012 new

(Quote) Joseph-2737 said: + JMJ Saw a poll that showed a majority of people after the debates prefered not ...
(Quote) Joseph-2737 said:

+

JMJ

Saw a poll that showed a majority of people after the debates prefered not Romney or Obama but "Neither." Brought to mind this hilarious, witty, slapstick comedy:

www.youtube.com

--hide--

And what exactly does this accomplish, other than to help Obama get re-elected?

Think this through, people....

Oct 5th 2012 new

(Quote) Jerry-74383 said: And what exactly does this accomplish, other than to help Obama get re-elected? Th...
(Quote) Jerry-74383 said:

--hide--

+

JMJ

Hi Jerry - My post was really about humor and the need for it - for me at least! Truly I had not intneded to start a political thread but since you mention it, it also brought to mind the concept of a "negative vote" that I learned about from an elderly gentleman at the FSSP parish in South Dakota. It obviously is not permitted but it could be an actual choice on the ballot. It was very interesting. That the poll said "neither" after the debates could also be viewed as a sign of hope in that perhaps more and more people are catching on to the charade the Democrats and Republican parties foist on us every four years. Regardless ... God help us!

Oct 5th 2012 new

(Quote) Joseph-2737 said: (Quote) Jerry-74383 said: And what exactly does this accomplish, o...
(Quote) Joseph-2737 said:

Quote:
Jerry-74383 said:

+

JMJ

Hi Jerry - My post was really about humor and the need for it - for me at least! Truly I had not intneded to start a political thread but since you mention it, it also brought to mind the concept of a "negative vote" that I learned about from an elderly gentleman at the FSSP parish in South Dakota. It obviously is not permitted but it could be an actual choice on the ballot. It was very interesting. That the poll said "neither" after the debates could also be viewed as a sign of hope in that perhaps more and more people are catching on to the charade the Democrats and Republican parties foist on us every four years. Regardless ... God help us!

--hide--

Sorry, Joe -- I didn't notice which forum this was posted in. There are several folks over in the politiccal forum who don't seem to grasp that a vote for a non-viable candidate does no good and potentially causes a great deal of harm.

Posts 1 - 4 of 4