Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

I have a lot of local activities:

- Tonight = wine tasting party w/Malbec and Vouvray

- Saturday = potluck dinner

- Sunday = gathering after Divine Liturgy (~Mass)

- Monday = picnic at St. Benedict Abbey - http://abbey.org

Phew! I feel blessed to have friends in all these different areas of my life. gardener Cheers! hersheyskiss party

In between everything, I will be taking walks and continuing with my fall cleaning, I hope. :)

Kathleen rose

Anyone else?

10/05/2012 new

Because the stock market is open on Columbus Day, it means no day off for me!

10/05/2012 new

Tonight - I will be catching up with friends for coffee

Saturday - Walk in the morning then birthday party for 3 nephews & 1 niece.

Sunday - Church then planning on taking a hike with friends I am off on Monday too.

10/05/2012 new
I work Monday but since my Parish has First Friday Mass tonight at 6:30 that is on my list for tonight. The organizing my house.. Hopefully relaxing Sunday after Mass :))
10/05/2012 new
I get my children for 10 days!! So i will enjoy the weekend with them and even take off Monday!!!
10/05/2012 new

(Quote) Kathleen-878558 said: I have a lot of local activities: - Tonight = wine tasting party w/Malbec and Vouvray
(Quote) Kathleen-878558 said: I have a lot of local activities:

- Tonight = wine tasting party w/Malbec and Vouvray

- Saturday = potluck dinner

- Sunday = gathering after Divine Liturgy (~Mass)

- Monday = picnic at St. Benedict Abbey - http://abbey.org

Phew! I feel blessed to have friends in all these different areas of my life.

In between everything, I will be taking walks and continuing with my fall cleaning, I hope. :)

Kathleen

Anyone else?

--hide--
Rumor is that a lot of the women are going on a boyage of discovery, especially the ones who "have a thing" for sailors. shhh eyebrow

10/05/2012 new

(Quote) John-184825 said: Rumor is that a lot of the women are going on a boyage of discovery, especially the ones who "...
(Quote) John-184825 said:

Rumor is that a lot of the women are going on a boyage of discovery, especially the ones who "have a thing" for sailors.

--hide--

Hmm. I missed the boat. sad

10/05/2012 new

(Quote) Lina-796057 said: Hmm. I missed the boat. sad
(Quote) Lina-796057 said:

Hmm. I missed the boat. sad

--hide--
I understand your downcast state as you splash among the buoys in woe while non-late ladies sail off with boys in tow. shhh

10/05/2012 new

Holiday Schmoliday....... i need a full time job with bens...

10/05/2012 new

(Quote) John-184825 said: I understand your downcast state as you splash among the buoys in woe while non-late ladies sail o...
(Quote) John-184825 said:

I understand your downcast state as you splash among the buoys in woe while non-late ladies sail off with boys in tow.

--hide--

'Tis apt to say "man the boat" as it sails through the buoys--I do prefer a man to a boy, and if he's on sale, I might reel in that deal.

Posts 1 - 10 of 57