Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Happy Birthday! I wish I could write a good birthday poem but alas I am not a poet so a simple Happy birthday wish from me Praying Happy Birthday!
10/05/2012 new

Brian's so special, he gets two birthday greeting threads--this, and one in Ent & Humor Room.

Birthday Happies, B! Happy Birthday!

10/05/2012 new

Happy Birthday Brian!

10/05/2012 new

Happy Birthday Brian

10/05/2012 new
(Quote) Lina-796057 said: Brian's so special, he gets two birthday greeting threads--this, and one in Ent & Humor Room.Bir...
(Quote) Lina-796057 said:

Brian's so special, he gets two birthday greeting threads--this, and one in Ent & Humor Room.

Birthday Happies, B!

--hide--

Oops didn't see that one... That's what I get for posting from my iPhone earlier scratchchin
10/05/2012 new

Happy Birthday Brian 252799! party lil mikie hyper present discoball pinata note

10/05/2012 new

No weeping Brian. You should be happy you're up with me! laughing Happy Birthday! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Happy Birthday!

10/05/2012 new

A message for Brian...

and I ain't lyin' Lion

when is say unto you,

please don't be blue sad

enjoy your coffee and cake Coffee Happy Birthday!

and whatever else we bake cookie

and send your way

if only to say:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!! party

10/05/2012 new

Happy Birthday! Happy Birthday! Happy Birthday! Happy Birthday! Happy Birthday! Happy Birthday! Happy Birthday! Happy Birthday! Happy Birthday! Happy Birthday! :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :hersheyskiss: :cookie: :hersheyskiss: :goldstar:

10/05/2012 new
(Quote) Jerry-730726 said: No Brian. You should be happy you're up with me! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
(Quote) Jerry-730726 said:

No Brian. You should be happy you're up with me! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

--hide--

scratchchin shhh Sixty something is sounding younger to me all the time....lol wink
Posts 1 - 10 of 24