Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Oct 5th 2012 new

(Quote) Lina-796057 said: I think someone's got a crush.....
(Quote) Lina-796057 said:

I think someone's got a crush.....

--hide--

I also really love trombone. I love jazz and big band jazz. I think we all need a lift here on the forums and I am trying to help! We need a lift these days and to have some fun! hyper

Oct 5th 2012 new

(Quote) Marian-83994 said: THIS SONG MAKES ME FEEL SERENADED...This is performed by John a recent former member ...
(Quote) Marian-83994 said:

THIS SONG MAKES ME FEEL SERENADED...

This is performed by John a recent former member

To be honest, the moment I first hear this, I felt serenaded. I hope the rest of the ladies here feel the same! .......and for the gents, I hope it opens your hearts to the ladies here!

LISTEN and enjoy!

www.blvdmusic.com

--hide--

Thank you Marian. That was amazing. I didn't realize that John is no longer a member. I enjoyed seeing him in the forum.

Oct 5th 2012 new

(Quote) Josephine-586127 said: (Quote) Marian-83994 said: THIS SONG MAKES ME FEEL SERENADED...
(Quote) Josephine-586127 said:

Quote:
Marian-83994 said:

THIS SONG MAKES ME FEEL SERENADED...

This is performed by John a recent former member

To be honest, the moment I first hear this, I felt serenaded. I hope the rest of the ladies here feel the same! .......and for the gents, I hope it opens your hearts to the ladies here!

LISTEN and enjoy!

www.blvdmusic.com

Thank you Marian. That was amazing. I didn't realize that John is no longer a member. I enjoyed seeing him in the forum.

--hide--

Yes he is not here. The first time I heard it I had to listen 6 times in a row. It gave you a lift didn't it? IT is amazing what music can do! note

Oct 5th 2012 new

(Quote) Marian-83994 said: I also really love trombone. I love jazz and big band jazz. I think we all need a lift he...
(Quote) Marian-83994 said:

I also really love trombone. I love jazz and big band jazz. I think we all need a lift here on the forums and I am trying to help! We need a lift these days and to have some fun!

--hide--

I love Big Band music too!

Oct 5th 2012 new

I'm a professional trumpet player and this is the Maynard Ferguson arrangement of "Maria" from West Side story. If you want to hear the original version, it's on You Tube. This guy is pretty good ... but, you HAVE to hear the great Maynard play this.

Oct 5th 2012 new

(Quote) Allen-463032 said: I'm a professional trumpet player and this is the Maynard Ferguson arrangement of "Maria...
(Quote) Allen-463032 said:

I'm a professional trumpet player and this is the Maynard Ferguson arrangement of "Maria" from West Side story. If you want to hear the original version, it's on You Tube. This guy is pretty good ... but, you HAVE to hear the great Maynard play this.

--hide--

Thanks Allen. I had better go to the Youtube to hear this!

Oct 5th 2012 new

(Quote) Lina-796057 said: (Quote) Marian-83994 said: I also really love trombone. I love jazz...
(Quote) Lina-796057 said:

Quote:
Marian-83994 said:

I also really love trombone. I love jazz and big band jazz. I think we all need a lift here on the forums and I am trying to help! We need a lift these days and to have some fun!

I love Big Band music too!

--hide--

It needs to be incorporated into some kind of CM event! note

Oct 7th 2012 new

I hope more people- men- will listen to this song as it is here. I did listen to Maynard Ferguson and was in awe of his high notes on the trumpet. Trumpet music is beautiful. I can't say enough about it.

Posts 21 - 28 of 28