Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Devoted to discussion pertaining to those issues which are specifically relevant to people under 45. Topics must have a specific perspective of people in this age group for it to be on topic.

Frassati was dedicated to works of social action, charity, prayer and community.
Learn More:Pier Giorgio Frassati

Im curious for the opinion of the ladies out there. How soon do you like to be asked out for the first date? My friend and his wife tell me that, "Women just like to be asked out" and that there is not a real time period. I think its better to form some sort of friendship/relaionship before. What do you think?

10/05/2012 new

I think everyone is different, but personally I think 2-3 weeks is a good time span. I like to get an idea of who the person is through some messaging or chatting before meeting. I used to think longer, but I've had a few experiences of communicating for much longer before meeting and there was no chemistry.

10/05/2012 new

I agree, 2-3 weeks is good. Some women might to just like to be asked, but for those of us that are shy and don't trust people easily we have to have that little bit of prior knowledge of their character and personality to be comfortable going on a date with them. But everyone is different. If she is really friendly and outgoing maybe less time is ok.

10/06/2012 new

What would use say about women that you meet in person that your interested in?

10/06/2012 new

(Quote) Patrick-899707 said: What would use say about women that you meet in person that your interested in?
(Quote) Patrick-899707 said:

What would use say about women that you meet in person that your interested in?

--hide--

Ask them for coffee immediately!

10/07/2012 new

Thanks

10/07/2012 new

Thank you.

10/07/2012 new

(Quote) Patrick-899707 said: Im curious for the opinion of the ladies out there. How soon do you like to be asked out for th...
(Quote) Patrick-899707 said:

Im curious for the opinion of the ladies out there. How soon do you like to be asked out for the first date? My friend and his wife tell me that, "Women just like to be asked out" and that there is not a real time period. I think its better to form some sort of friendship/relaionship before. What do you think?

--hide--

Patrick, I have to agree with your friend. As I read on one gentleman's profile, we are on this website, ultimately, to get off of it. Ask whenever you feel the inclination! wave

10/07/2012 new

No. Don't wait. If you want to get to know a woman better and you find her attractive, don't put any stops between the two of you. Someone else may come along and snatch her from you. Or she may get frustrated thinking you don't find her attractive enough to ask her for a date.

10/15/2012 new
After 3-4 messages, I say go for it and ask to meet for coffee :) After Talking for a week or more online, you run outta things to say.
Posts 1 - 10 of 22