Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Oct 6th 2012 new
(Quote) John-43975 said: wave
(Quote) John-43975 said: wave

--hide--

wave
Oct 6th 2012 new
(Quote) John-34848 said: Thank you for remembering our big holiday on Oct 8. Its Thanksgiving! So to everyone:take Monday of...
(Quote) John-34848 said:

Thank you for remembering our big holiday on Oct 8. Its Thanksgiving! So to everyone:
take Monday off and celebrate Thanksgiving along with us.

--hide--

Happy Thanksgiving John! gobble gobble gobble!

My sister lives in Canada, so I am familiar with our Columbus Day being your Thanksgiving Day.

Chow down!
Oct 6th 2012 new

(Quote) Tom-169708 said: I will be WORKING!
(Quote) Tom-169708 said:

I will be WORKING!

--hide--

Yep- People here do not get that day...

Oct 6th 2012 new

Just stayin put (right at home) R & R

Oct 6th 2012 new

wink Puppy sat my daughter's black lab tonight... BBQ for sister's family visit Saturday, after the boy's football game... Mass on Sunday...working Monday (it's not a City holiday).. enjoying the great weather this weekend!!!

Oct 6th 2012 new

wink Puppy sat my daughter's black lab tonight... BBQ for sister's family visit Saturday, after the boy's football game... Mass on Sunday...working Monday (it's not a City holiday).. enjoying the great weather this weekend!!!

Oct 6th 2012 new

Oct 6th 2012 new

started a movie at church only ten showed up for "gods and Men". will do "Greater Glory " next month plus several events including pancake breakfast to recruit new knights and not even a officer . saturday boy scout bottle drive . set up the pumpkin patch . saturday night church . sunday help my folks with my fourteen year old son . youth mass , pizza party and confirmation class sunday . oh my son alter serving both mass plus were doing quick donation at the masses for a family in need . my co workers gave me a five gallon water bottle to use . wish i had a good woman to help where are you on the site in ct. smile .

Oct 6th 2012 new

(Quote) Kathleen-878558 said: I have a lot of local activities: - Tonight = wine tasting party w/Malbec and Vouvray
(Quote) Kathleen-878558 said: I have a lot of local activities:

- Tonight = wine tasting party w/Malbec and Vouvray

- Saturday = potluck dinner

- Sunday = gathering after Divine Liturgy (~Mass)

- Monday = picnic at St. Benedict Abbey - http://abbey.org

Phew! I feel blessed to have friends in all these different areas of my life.

In between everything, I will be taking walks and continuing with my fall cleaning, I hope. :)

Kathleen

Anyone else?

--hide--

No long weekend for me faint it's work bright and early Monday morning!! But, I was up and out of the house before 7am today to get lots done (gym, shopping, lawn cut, etc.). Heading out tonight with friends, then after church tomorrow, possibly a ride out to the beach for a morning run (as long as the rain they say is coming...holds up!) I am making the most of the weekend, even though it is only a two-day weekend! cool

Oct 6th 2012 new

Congratulations to those who have a long weekend. My children are elated. For me, it's work as usual...have to wrap up the billing.

Posts 31 - 40 of 57