Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Oct 6th 2012 new

(Quote) Brenda-74660 said:

--hide--

Hi Brenda! Did you have a good day today?

Oct 6th 2012 new
(Quote) Barbara-605462 said: Hi Brenda! Did you have a good day today?
(Quote) Barbara-605462 said:

Hi Brenda! Did you have a good day today?

--hide--

I did ---my football team won & I have my birthday cake in the oven baking right now.... angel fluffy
Oct 6th 2012 new
(Quote) Brenda-74660 said: I did ---my football team won & I have my birthday cake in the oven baking right now....

I did ---my football team won & I have my birthday cake in the oven baking right now....
--hide--

How was your day Barbara?
Oct 6th 2012 new

(Quote) Brenda-74660 said: I did ---my football team won & I have my birthday cake in the oven baking right now....

I did ---my football team won & I have my birthday cake in the oven baking right now....
--hide--

Happy Birthday!

What kind of cake?

Oct 6th 2012 new
(Quote) Barbara-605462 said: Happy Birthday!What kind of cake?

Happy Birthday!

What kind of cake?

--hide--

Thanks --- I am baking a Pineapple upside down cake..... Happy Birthday!
Oct 6th 2012 new

(Quote) Brenda-74660 said: How was your day Barbara?

How was your day Barbara?
--hide--

It was good. I got some cleaning done. Tried a new chili recipe...it was the best chili I ever made.

Oct 6th 2012 new
(Quote) Barbara-605462 said: It was good. I got some cleaning done. Tried a new chili recipe...it was the best chili I ever made...

It was good. I got some cleaning done. Tried a new chili recipe...it was the best chili I ever made.

--hide--

Yum!!!! It has been a cool day here so Chili would be very good to have about now. I made some of my cheesy hash brown soup earlier....
Oct 6th 2012 new

(Quote) Brenda-74660 said: Thanks --- I am baking a Pineapple upside down cake.....

Thanks --- I am baking a Pineapple upside down cake.....
--hide--

I haven't had one of those in ages. I may need to come up with a reason to bake a cake.

Oct 6th 2012 new
(Quote) Barbara-605462 said: I haven't had one of those in ages. I may need to come up with a reason to bake a cake.

I haven't had one of those in ages. I may need to come up with a reason to bake a cake.

--hide--

shhh Just because cake is good to have around & you can share at your new job?
Oct 6th 2012 new

(Quote) Brenda-74660 said: Yum!!!! It has been a cool day here so Chili would be very good to have about now. I made some o...

Yum!!!! It has been a cool day here so Chili would be very good to have about now. I made some of my cheesy hash brown soup earlier....
--hide--

That soup sounds good.

I love making soup and chili when it gets cooler.

Posts 71 - 80 of 200