Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

10/07/2012 new

Another Slow Cooker Sunday at my house- Slow Cooker Chicken Broccoli and Rice!

10/07/2012 new

My kids will be at their maternal grandparents' house for dinner, so I'll make a pot yellow split pea soup with ham today. Bringing the whole pot to my parents. They'll eat it all week.

10/08/2012 new

pan seared pork tenderloin, basmati rice pilaf, steamed zucchini. i'll either do a remoulade or cranberry sauce for the pork.

10/10/2012 new

Ratatouille. Was going to put it over polenta but made such a thick batch that I'll jud serve it with some overn-toasted french bread.

My two teenage sons are like feeding two very large dogs - all appetite but little taste. The whole vat will all be down the hatch so fast, they won't even notice we didn't have cous cous or polenta under it.

Posts 11 - 14 of 14