Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

hug So, tomorrow is Thanksgiving in Canad and I just wanted to wish our Canadian friends and members Happy Thanksgiving!wave

10/07/2012 new

Sorry for the typo - should be Canada !

10/07/2012 new

Thanks, Patricia!
It is indeed a time for gratitude for what God does provide(including neighbours)
wave

10/07/2012 new

(Quote) John-34848 said: Thanks, Patricia!It is indeed a time for gratitude for what God does provide(including neighbou...
(Quote) John-34848 said:

Thanks, Patricia!
It is indeed a time for gratitude for what God does provide(including neighbours)

--hide--

You're welcome, John. Where's Whitehorse - what part of the country is it in? I have friends up in Vancouver area and Winnipeg (even colder than Chicago - yikes!)

10/07/2012 new

Whitehorse is in the Yukon Territory. We are due north of British Columbia and just east of Alaska. Whitehorse is approx 600 miles from Fairbanks, AK.
I've never been to to the Windy City, but grew up listening to Black Hawk games on WBBM on Sunday evenings...Lloyd Pettit?? Now that was a few days ago!
I now get WGN on my cable package, so its kind of nice to catch the local news and weather there once in awhile.

The Yukon Territory is very small in population but quite large in area(35,000 people in a space roughly the size of France!)

We do have 4 seasons here:
winter--winter
still winter--spring
not winter--summer
almost winter--fall

Just joking: we do have a full 4 seasons and an ever-changing amount of daylight.
God bless..............

Posts 1 - 5 of 5