Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Devoted to discussion pertaining to those issues which are specifically relevant to people under 45. Topics must have a specific perspective of people in this age group for it to be on topic.

Frassati was dedicated to works of social action, charity, prayer and community.
Learn More:Pier Giorgio Frassati

Advice

Oct 3rd 2012 new

My subscriptions ends tomorrow, and I'm pretty sure it's my final one. (I know people say that a lot, but I've recently had some big change in my life, and I don't think CM fits in anymore)

I'm posting this because there are some things that are easy to lose sight of on this website:

Focus on GOD. It's not the end of the world if you never "find someone". Set your mind/heart on the Lord, and you'll end up on the path he has chosen for you (whether it's with someone else or not)

Don't take this place too seriously. Don't oversimplify and compartmentalize dating to this website (OR THE FORUMS). It's not a big deal if people don't like your forum comments. It's not a big deal if people ignore your messages. It's just not that big of a deal.

Run that race, keep the faith.

God bless

Oct 3rd 2012 new

Good luck with your life. And God Bless you. May you find happiness by living your life God's way Praying wave

Oct 3rd 2012 new
Good luck jimmy and god bless
Oct 7th 2012 new

Amen, brother. Life is pleasing when you make things happen and its not just about adding to the dating scene. Keep the inner peace because beauty is always shining from within.

Posts 1 - 4 of 4