Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Oct 6th 2012 new

(Quote) Marian-83994 said: I missed the beemer joke. Where?
(Quote) Marian-83994 said:

I missed the beemer joke. Where?

--hide--
Question: What's the difference between a BMW and a cactus plant?

Answer: The cactus plant has it's pricks on the outside. biggrin

Oct 6th 2012 new

Good One!!! laughing

Oct 6th 2012 new

(Quote) Lina-796057 said: Hmm. I missed the boat.
(Quote) Lina-796057 said:

Hmm. I missed the boat.

--hide--

MEEEE too!!! sad

Oct 6th 2012 new

(Quote) Peter-449116 said: Question: What's the difference between a BMW and a cactus plant? Answer: The cactus p...
(Quote) Peter-449116 said:

Answer: The cactus plant has it's pricks on the outside.

--hide--

laughing

Oct 6th 2012 new

what long weekendm

Oct 6th 2012 new

(Quote) Peter-449116 said: (Quote) Marian-83994 said: I missed the beemer joke. Where?
(Quote) Peter-449116 said:

Quote:
Marian-83994 said:

I missed the beemer joke. Where?

Answer: The cactus plant has it's pricks on the outside.

--hide--

hahahahahahaha laughing

Oct 6th 2012 new

I'vre been working out of town the last 11 days strait. Just got home this morning. Next 4 days will be R/R.. pay bills and other chores before i go back to work.

Oct 7th 2012 new
I'm hanging in there. One more picnic to go to tomorrow and then I'll have done movies Thurs. night w/a friend, wine tasting party Fri. night, potluck dinner Sat. night, get together w/ church friends Sun., and picnic Monday. Several years ago, I spent the whole weekend alone, so I am feeling pretty blessed.

:)
Oct 7th 2012 new

working as usual. The next day off for me is Oct.26th so I'm planning on going on a holiday trip to see my daughter and her new boyfriend. biggrin

Oct 7th 2012 new

No holiday here, but did have a great weekend. Relaxed at home and watched a movie, then cleaned house Saturday morning and off shopping until mass at 5:00 p.m...long walk with my dog Bella today and rested. All in all a very good weekend, but no holiday tomorrow. Back to work, which in this economy is a great thing. wink

- Elizabeth

Posts 41 - 50 of 57