Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Oct 7th 2012 new

Celabrating My Birtday.It came this long Holiday Weekend. biggrin Happy Birthday!

Oct 7th 2012 new
(Quote) Brian-252799 said: Celabrating My Birtday.It came this long Holiday Weekend.
(Quote) Brian-252799 said:

Celabrating My Birtday.It came this long Holiday Weekend.

--hide--

Hope your Birthday weekend was a blessed one. wave Happy Birthday!
Oct 8th 2012 new

possibly going out to a local event. I wanted to enjoy the last days of sun but.........I truly just feel like being a homebody and ironically, I had so much motivation to get out and about. I thought of traffic and thought.....eh. Gas is $$$.

I am thinking prayer, chores, good movies and relaxing by cooking some meals that I enjoy. It surprises me that this is my/was my plan

Oct 8th 2012 new
(Quote) Brian-252799 said: Celabrating My Birtday.It came this long Holiday Weekend.
(Quote) Brian-252799 said:

Celabrating My Birtday.It came this long Holiday Weekend.

--hide--

Happy Birthday Brian! Happy Birthday! You get a Gold Star! party I hope you had a great day.
Oct 8th 2012 new
(Quote) Lisa-213887 said: possibly going out to a local event. I wanted to enjoy the last days of sun but.........I truly just feel like ...
(Quote) Lisa-213887 said:

possibly going out to a local event. I wanted to enjoy the last days of sun but.........I truly just feel like being a homebody and ironically, I had so much motivation to get out and about. I thought of traffic and thought.....eh. Gas is $$$.

I am thinking prayer, chores, good movies and relaxing by cooking some meals that I enjoy. It surprises me that this is my/was my plan

--hide--

I have a picnic to go to in an hour, and I could really go for staying home, baking, cleaning, and going for a long walk.....so I can relate Lisa. Oh, and it's cold here. Another reason to stay inside. I'll be a good doobie and go to my friends' picnic. They have been such good friends to me.
Oct 8th 2012 new

I haven't had Columbus Day off since I was unemployed, or that's the only time around here in NJ or rather Northern NJ that has it off, strangely, my city, the kids have it off, half a mile away in a neighboring town, the kids were waiting at the school bus, as for me, I'm working and after 10 days away too, LOL...but it's all good!! Happy Thanksgiving Day to my Canadian friends! (eh)!

Oct 8th 2012 new

I'm a teacher so I do have a three-day weekend which is such a blessing. Hmm, Saturday I got together with a friend to have a relaxing lunch at a restaurant in Clinton, CT that is just feet away from LI Sound. Sun was shining on the water...am just hoping it is not our last warm day. Then we took a walk on the beach and watched a father and son bring in a couple of big blues.

Went to mass, prayed daily, read the bible, exercised, took a nap in front of the fireplace yesterday (my first of the season), listened to some great sites that help me learn more about God's word...awmi.net and sermonaudio.com.

Relaxed, got caught up with some errands and housework, and phone calls. Now on to what I've been putting off...correcting papers! I knew I should have staggered this beginning Friday night!!!

Oh, made sure I got my air exchange system cleaned and ready for the heating season. Thank God, it worked right away, no problem. Tempted by some internet sales, but I make it a habit to live within my means; you see I love to sleep soundly at night and not have money worries. Right now have Netflix minimized and watching an old tv show in the background, "The Rockford Files". Love the clean stuff with talent. James Garner is a favorite of mine...strong family man who loves God, his wife, and kids.

Simple pleasures are the best! Thank you, God!

Jeannie

Posts 51 - 57 of 57