Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

error: Forum not initialized properly! Please check the link and try again.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Dear Friends,

On 9/13, I had hip surgery on my right hip and many of you offered prayers. The surgery proceeded smoothly. I was in the hospital for 4 days and was transported to the Rehab on 9/16. Rehab brought me through my paces. Then on 10/5, I was released from the Rehab to my little mobile home by the sea.

The process of healing begins and your prayers are still begged. Thank you. This stretch of time between now and 11/14 is crucial as I hope and pray my right leg will be strong enough for hip relacement for my left hip on 11/14.

Peace of Christ be with you!

Oct 7th 2012 new
Praying Offering my prayers for you recovery from your surgeries.
Oct 7th 2012 new

Praying prayers for your continued healing

Oct 7th 2012 new

God bless you, David. Prayers offered. Praying Praying

Oct 7th 2012 new

Praying rosary

Thank you, Lord, for David's successful surgery and speedy recovery :-)

We pray this in Jesus' Name and with the prayers of Mother Mary and all the Holy Angels and Saints.

Amen Praying theheart

Oct 7th 2012 new

Praying rosary

Thank you, Lord, for David's successful surgery and speedy recovery :-)

We pray this in Jesus' Name and with the prayers of Mother Mary and all the Holy Angels and Saints.

Amen Praying theheart

Oct 8th 2012 new

Prayers offered for the complete recovery. Praying rosary Dove

Oct 8th 2012 new

Thank you for your prayers. I am trying hard to do my exercises everyday and be patient for the rate of healing is not as quick as I would prefer. Your prayers help me with patience and, hopefully, the healing process.

My our dear Lord bless your generous souls.

Under the mercy,

dave

Oct 8th 2012 new

Praying

Oct 8th 2012 new

rosary Praying rosary

Posts 1 - 10 of 13