Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

10/06/2012 new

(Quote) Sherrill-anne-13557 said: What about you Jason?
(Quote) Sherrill-anne-13557 said:

What about you Jason?

--hide--

I prefer living in the country I live in a rural part of Connecticut but I live close enough to New york city so I have the luxury of both worlds which is I think is great

10/06/2012 new

(Quote) Jason-55847 said: City, country ,town, suburbs,rural? and why?
(Quote) Jason-55847 said:

City, country ,town, suburbs,rural? and why?

--hide--

country - Is what I like but good paying jobs are easier to find in the city.

10/07/2012 new

I am in the suburbs & have always been. Country living & being be water is nice. I am lucky to have a great park system in my area & be close to Lake Erie. So I get the best of both.

10/07/2012 new

I like the suburbs simply because you're close to immediate needs, like grocery stores & doctors, but still in reasonable driving distance if you want to get away.

10/07/2012 new

(Quote) Melanie-894195 said: I like the suburbs simply because you're close to immediate needs, like grocery stores &...
(Quote) Melanie-894195 said:

I like the suburbs simply because you're close to immediate needs, like grocery stores & doctors, but still in reasonable driving distance if you want to get away.

--hide--

True - I have lived far enough out in the past that we "go to town" every so often. Definitely have to plan more but the stars shine really bright with no competition from lights.

10/07/2012 new

Have lived in small town and city and now, wouldn't trade the country life for nothing.

10/07/2012 new

(Quote) Lina-796057 said: Living preference? Yes. For a while, still, thank you. I've lived in a very b...
(Quote) Lina-796057 said:

Living preference? Yes. For a while, still, thank you.

I've lived in a very big city, a big city, and a couple of small towns. Next I want to move to a very small rural village.
The very big city is my birthplace and offers a vast array of activities and possibilities, but is too crowded, polluted and crime-ridden.
I want more land and nature around me, and to live in a community where people know each other in greater percentage than I've experienced in the city neighborhoods.

--hide--
Wisconsin is waiting for you Lina wink

10/07/2012 new

(Quote) Mary-784275 said: Wisconsin is waiting for you Lina
(Quote) Mary-784275 said:

Wisconsin is waiting for you Lina

--hide--
wave I'm working to make my way there, Mary! biggrin

10/07/2012 new

If this were possible:

A quiet home on the water (river, lake, ocean) with all the conveniences of a big city (arts, shopping, activities) 2 miles up the road. biggrin You asked what I wanted.....

I had always lived in big cities, but then found myself in a small town in NE Texas.... it was a HUGE adjustment, but made moving here much easier. I enjoy my small town now, but I really miss the conveniences of a big city. That being said, I would be happy anywhere Home was with my husband! Praying

10/07/2012 new

Oh, and I forgot WARM! laughing

Posts 11 - 20 of 67