Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

I'm throwing myself a party. party I hope you all come. party It's a little late in the day, but there is still time.

15 years ago today, on October 7, 1997, the Feast of Our Lady of the Most Holy Rosary, I came back into the Church via a formal ceremony. I had been away quite awhile. God is good. There is nothing better that I could have asked for. Of course my sons are right up there, but if I didn't have my Faith while raising them, they would not be the great young men they are today.

Thank You, Jesus. theheart

In JMJ+,

Kathleen rose

www.catholicnewsagency.com
10/07/2012 new
(Quote) Kathleen-878558 said: . I'm throwing myself a party. I hope you all come. It's a little late...
(Quote) Kathleen-878558 said: .

I'm throwing myself a party. I hope you all come. It's a little late in the day, but there is still time.

15 years ago today, on October 7, 1997, the Feast of Our Lady of the Most Holy Rosary, I came back into the Church via a formal ceremony. I had been away quite awhile. God is good. There is nothing better that I could have asked for. Of course my sons are right up there, but if I didn't have my Faith while raising them, they would not be the great young men they are today.

Thank You, Jesus.

In JMJ+,

Kathleen

www.catholicnewsagency.com
--hide--

hyper clap clap clap clap clap It was 24 years ago today that I came back to my faith, I spent a year away from the church after my ex-husband left me. God is good all the time & sent my older brother & his wife to help me find my way again. Along with the fact I was expecting my son at the time. I truly felt having Andrew helped me realize what was most important & that was my faith in God.
10/07/2012 new
(Quote) Brenda-74660 said: It was 24 years ago today that I came back to my faith, I spent a year away from the church af...
(Quote) Brenda-74660 said:

It was 24 years ago today that I came back to my faith, I spent a year away from the church after my ex-husband left me. God is good all the time & sent my older brother & his wife to help me find my way again. Along with the fact I was expecting my son at the time. I truly felt having Andrew helped me realize what was most important & that was my faith in God.
--hide--

On the same day.....how cool. Happy Anniversary to you too. :)
10/07/2012 new
(Quote) Kathleen-878558 said: On the same day.....how cool. Happy Anniversary to you too. :)
(Quote) Kathleen-878558 said:

On the same day.....how cool. Happy Anniversary to you too. :)
--hide--

Thanks Kathleen rosary rose I have a feeling Our Lady of the Rosary has a lot to do with the timing for both of us....
10/07/2012 new

Happy Anniversary to both of you! What a gift to cherish.

Posts 1 - 5 of 5