Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

saw this a couple of places------'A woman's heart should be so hidden in God that a man has to seek Him just to find her'--(or chg woman's heart to man's heart )

Oct 7th 2012 new

I've read this before, too. Amen. :)

Oct 7th 2012 new

(Quote) Peter-356811 said: ... (or chg woman's heart to man's heart )
(Quote) Peter-356811 said:

... (or chg woman's heart to man's heart )

--hide--

- (and also change two other words.) smile

Oct 7th 2012 new

I have never heard of that before but I sure do love it. For me they also have to go through the heart of St. Francis. wink Thanks for sharing this.

Oct 7th 2012 new

Thank you, Peter. That was beautiful.

May we receive the Graces we need, to be the person He wants us to be.. May we serve Him with Passion, and continue to trust that He is in control of our every situation.. ...

My heart is at Peace.

Praying rosary rosary rosary

Oct 12th 2012 new

(Quote) Peter-356811 said: saw this a couple of places------'A woman's heart should be so hidden in God that a man h...
(Quote) Peter-356811 said:

saw this a couple of places------'A woman's heart should be so hidden in God that a man has to seek Him just to find her'--(or chg woman's heart to man's heart )

--hide--

Matthew 6:32-34 It is the gentiles who set their hearts on all these things. Your heavenly Father knows you need them all.

33 Set your hearts on his kingdom first, and on God's saving justice, and all these other things will be given you as well.

34 So do not worry about tomorrow: tomorrow will take care of itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.' Amen. Praying

Oct 12th 2012 new

WoW
theheart
rose

Posts 1 - 7 of 7