Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Oct 7th 2012 new

Morning person - 4:30 am.

Oct 7th 2012 new

Morning for the most part. Usually at least twice a week I start work at 4AM, so that means a 3 or 2:30 AM wake up. (The cats enjoy breakfast at that hour and expect it every day now.) Flip side is it means a very early bedtime which was difficult in the Summer when it was still light out at 8 or 9PM. If I can nap in the afternoon I can keep going a little while into the evening. I am on vacation this week, so I may be able to see where my real natural rhythm is. Zzzzzz.

Oct 8th 2012 new

(Quote) Kathy-635104 said: Hmmm...I go to bed around 11 or 12 and I'm up by 4:30 or 5. What does that make me? One that ...
(Quote) Kathy-635104 said:

Hmmm...I go to bed around 11 or 12 and I'm up by 4:30 or 5. What does that make me? One that doesn't want to miss out on anything I guess!

--hide--

I'm like this, I go to bed late and am up at 4:10, 5 if I'm not leaving the house early or don't have anything to do that morning.

Oct 8th 2012 new

Morning person for sure. Sunrise

Oct 13th 2012 new
Hello Tom!

I am both a morning person and a night person. Though, if I become a night person for too long; it is hard to get back to being a morning person, too!
Oct 13th 2012 new

Greetings,

Clearly, I am a morning person. I have not used any kind of alarm clock in years! I just wake up - anywhere between 4 am to 5 am. I too love the quiet of the morning. I say my morning prayers before I even get out of bed. My "good morning" to God is what starts my day off on the right foot! Although it is now dark in the morning, I still love my early morning time.

I walk my dog, Jens past all the dark houses of sleeping people, just he and I in the now crisp Fall New England air. And soon our feet will be crunching over a soft blanket of un-tracked white fleece. The first tracks of the morning!

But, the down side of being a morning person is that I usually go to bed with the birds! *laugh*

Oct 13th 2012 new

A night owl for most of my life;now a mixture of both.

Oct 26th 2012 new

Night owl wink

Oct 26th 2012 new

fluffy Totally a morning person. I'd go to work for 5am if I had to. However, by about 2pm my brain starts shutting off!Hehehe....my night owl days are long gone!!!! biggrin

Oct 27th 2012 new

I'm both actually. maybe slightly more of a morning person. but not by much. just barely. One day though, something will have to give. My hunch is that I will end up a morning person moreso than a night owl

Posts 11 - 20 of 29