Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Devoted to discussion pertaining to those issues which are specifically relevant to people under 45. Topics must have a specific perspective of people in this age group for it to be on topic.

Frassati was dedicated to works of social action, charity, prayer and community.
Learn More:Pier Giorgio Frassati

Oct 8th 2012 new
(Quote) Jenny-872030 said: We hear so much about the negative side of being single that we sometimes don't realize just how many posit...
(Quote) Jenny-872030 said:

We hear so much about the negative side of being single that we sometimes don't realize just how many positives there are to being a young single adult. What are some of your favorite things to do as a single? Do you ever take yourself out to eat, or out to the movies? What are some of the things you do now that might not be so easy once you have a spouse, or a family?

--hide--

Oh there's questions I didn't answer. boggled

I am on a bowling league, once in a while I go out to movies, fish, woodwork, and do other hobbies.

""Prairie Day at Shaw Nature Reserve (September 25,..."

This is me fishing.

"This is me fishing."

Me woodworking

"Me woodworking"

Oct 8th 2012 new

Getting to watch whatever you want on tv without fighting over the remotet, being able to order whatever kind of pizza you want and being able to stay out as late as you want!

Oct 9th 2012 new
(Quote) Jenny-872030 said: We hear so much about the negative side of being single that we sometimes don't realize just how many posit...
(Quote) Jenny-872030 said:

We hear so much about the negative side of being single that we sometimes don't realize just how many positives there are to being a young single adult. What are some of your favorite things to do as a single? Do you ever take yourself out to eat, or out to the movies? What are some of the things you do now that might not be so easy once you have a spouse, or a family?

--hide--

doing things alone:

dining

movies

domestic and international trips

doing adventure sports

cooking anything I like

staying out late

staying up late

going out anytime

shopping

wearing costumes and hitting a photo shop while i still can

taking photos and hanging out with male friends

spending here and there to make people around me happy

being a working machine

feeling like a lazy bone after working like a horse

eating meals late

dressing up without any fashion advisor

freely decorating my room with anything I like

moving furniture as often as i want

not having scary in-laws

living with my mom and sharing the same comfy bed

giggling and laughing my way

and so muchhhh more laughing rose
Oct 9th 2012 new
(Quote) Karin-903829 said: Getting to watch whatever you want on tv without fighting over the remotet, being able to order whatever kind o...
(Quote) Karin-903829 said:

Getting to watch whatever you want on tv without fighting over the remotet, being able to order whatever kind of pizza you want and being able to stay out as late as you want!

--hide--

FIRST POST ALERT!!!

Welcome to the FORUMS, KARIN-903829!!! rose heart wave hug
Oct 15th 2012 new

Thanks!!!

Posts 21 - 25 of 25