Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

My mom has requested prayers

Oct 8th 2012 new

My mother is well aware of the power of prayers in this community. I asked her if I could put in a request for her and she would welcome them appreciatively. She is scheduled for knee replacement surgery tomorrow morning and is feeling a lot of anxiety over the procedure and recovery. She will ultimately need to have the other knee replaced, too, but couldn't talk her doctor into doing both at once. Please pray that this go without complications and that she feel swift relief from the pain she has been in for so long. Thank you. You are praying for a very nervous saint here :)

Oct 8th 2012 new

Prayingfor your Mom that all goes well and she has a quick recovery.

Oct 8th 2012 new

My thoughts and prayers are with your mother. My late Mother had both of her knees replaced (18 months apart), and your posting makes me think of her. Good luck to the both of you.

Oct 8th 2012 new

Praying rosary

Oct 8th 2012 new

Praying Praying

Oct 8th 2012 new

Praying Praying Praying for a successful surgery, quick recovery and relief of anxiety.

Oct 8th 2012 new

Praying Praying Praying

Oct 8th 2012 new
Praying Praying rosary rosary
Oct 8th 2012 new

Praying rosary Dove

Oct 8th 2012 new

((((Kathy)))

Mother Mary and myself are praying for your mom as requested..

Bless you,. Praying rosary rosary

Posts 1 - 10 of 34