Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Oct 8th 2012 new

(Quote) Jerry-74383 said:   If I were you, I'd be praying Brenda is not much of a techie....
(Quote) Jerry-74383 said:

If I were you, I'd be praying Brenda is not much of a techie....

--hide--

But that's what adds adventure to life party

Oct 8th 2012 new

Happy Birthday Dear Brenda----Happy Birthday to you!

Happy Birthday! party present Praying

Oct 8th 2012 new
(Quote) Clair-6292 said: Cat fight in the Pink room! As often as men are told to ignore a woman's age a fellow pinkie chooses to highl...
(Quote) Clair-6292 said: Cat fight in the Pink room! As often as men are told to ignore a woman's age a fellow pinkie chooses to highlight the 22nd anniversary of Brenda's 29th How ing. Must be very bitter in there to have spilled out here? Brenda, I might report back your age in Jupiter years if I want to get more brownie points? Till then Happy anniversary 38th birthay in a different number system. You now know why you are told you don't look your age!
--hide--

scratchchin I actually forgot to wear my special Birthday T-shirt this year:

I was 29 last year, I am 29 this year, I will be 29 next year.....any questions????? Happy Birthday! Happy Birthday! Happy Birthday! angel
Oct 8th 2012 new
Thank you again everyone for remembering my Birthday....It was a very blessed day for me.... and my friends here on CM helped make it even more special.... angel angel angel hug theheart
Oct 8th 2012 new
(Quote) Clair-6292 said: But that's what adds adventure to life
(Quote) Clair-6292 said:

But that's what adds adventure to life

--hide--

raspberry
Oct 8th 2012 new

Happy Birthday Brenda! Hope you had a blessed day and a fantabulous year!hug rosary theheart Happy Birthday! hersheyskiss cookie heart rose

Oct 8th 2012 new

(Quote) Brenda-74660 said: I actually forgot to wear my special Birthday T-shirt this year: I was 29 last year, I a...
(Quote) Brenda-74660 said:

I actually forgot to wear my special Birthday T-shirt this year:

I was 29 last year, I am 29 this year, I will be 29 next year.....any questions?????
--hide--

Happy 29th then!

Oct 8th 2012 new
(Quote) Jacqueline-198 said: Happy 29th then!
(Quote) Jacqueline-198 said:

Happy 29th then!

--hide--

thanks biggrin
Oct 8th 2012 new

Brenda,

Happy Birthday and wish you many, many more. May God grant you years of peace, joy, happiness and much love.

Happy Birthday! hersheyskiss Cheers! lil mikie present

Blessings always, Praying hug rose

Leon

Oct 8th 2012 new
(Quote) Leon-593843 said: Brenda,Happy Birthday and wish you many, many more. May God grant you years of peace, joy, happiness ...
(Quote) Leon-593843 said:

Brenda,

Happy Birthday and wish you many, many more. May God grant you years of peace, joy, happiness and much love.

Blessings always,

Leon

--hide--

Thanks Leon
Posts 41 - 50 of 53