Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Oct 8th 2012 new

((((Kathy)))

Mother Mary and myself are praying for your mom as requested..

Bless you,. Praying rosary rosary

Oct 8th 2012 new

Praying Praying Praying rosary

Oct 9th 2012 new

yahweh is my shepherd i shall not want, he lies me down in green pastures, he leads me beside the still waters, he restores my soul, he leads me in the path of righteneouness for his name sake, even though i walk through the valley of shadow of death, i will fear no evil, for you are with me, your rod and your staff they comfort me, you prepare a table for me in the presence of my enemies, you anoint my head with oil my cup overflows, surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life, and i shall dwell in the house of yahweh forever, amen. Praying

Oct 9th 2012 new

rosary Praying rosary

Oct 9th 2012 new
Prayers offered hug
Oct 9th 2012 new

Praying rosary theheart

Oct 9th 2012 new

Thank you, everyone. Her surgery is in an hour and she seemed much calmer this morning.

Grateful hug hug hug to you all!

Oct 9th 2012 new

Praying rosary Praying that the surgery will go well today for your mom, Kathy. May she have a successful recovery so that she won't fear the next surgery. Sending you hug hug for your own comfort and peace of mind.

Oct 9th 2012 new

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Mom is out of surgery. It went really well. (They could tell she's been doing her exercises.) She'll be able to receive visitors in about an hour. While I can't visit because of illness, several of her seven kids and 15 grandkids are filling up the waiting room! They expect to have her standing up later today. Praise God for his blessings!

Oct 9th 2012 new

Thanks be to God Kathy---------theheart rosary

Posts 11 - 20 of 34