Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share
Topics from forums which did not have at least 2 new topics per month for the past 6 months are archived here.

Lost keys!

Oct 8th 2012 new

Hi all, please pray that I find the extra key for my car....I was on vacation and my bff left her car here, so when dad went to re-arrange the cars in our back yard, he did have my spare key but it has gone missing, we've looked all over the house, in my bff's car, and even the garbage can near where the keys had been hanging....I have great devotion to St. Anthony, and this is the first time he hasn't delivered (thus far) but...I have faith, I know those keys are nearby somewhere staring at us......I called the dealership today and it will cost $200 to replace it (dang fancy shmancy keys)...thanks all...St. Anthony pray for us!

Oct 9th 2012 new

St. Anthony will find them. He always does! (He puts them in the last place you look.) Praying

Oct 9th 2012 new

(Quote) Kathy-635104 said: St. Anthony will find them. He always does! (He puts them in the last place you look.)
(Quote) Kathy-635104 said:

St. Anthony will find them. He always does! (He puts them in the last place you look.)

--hide--

Thanks, but don't tell anyone...Dad lost them! *sigh* he's offered to pay for them, but I'm determined...I WILL FIND THEM...EVENTUALLY!

Oct 10th 2012 new

PrayingSt. Anthony please find these keys!!!

Oct 10th 2012 new

St. Anthony, St. Anthony, please look around.

Miss Jacqueline's keys have been lost,

And they can't be found.

My children pray this little poem on a regular basis...usually over a lost Hot Wheels vehicle...St. Anthony loves finding the little toys for the boys!

Oct 16th 2012 new

(Quote) Jacqueline-198 said: Hi all, please pray that I find the extra key for my car....I was on vacation and my bff left h...
(Quote) Jacqueline-198 said:

Hi all, please pray that I find the extra key for my car....I was on vacation and my bff left her car here, so when dad went to re-arrange the cars in our back yard, he did have my spare key but it has gone missing, we've looked all over the house, in my bff's car, and even the garbage can near where the keys had been hanging....I have great devotion to St. Anthony, and this is the first time he hasn't delivered (thus far) but...I have faith, I know those keys are nearby somewhere staring at us......I called the dealership today and it will cost $200 to replace it (dang fancy shmancy keys)...thanks all...St. Anthony pray for us!

--hide--

Oh No.. Did you find them ? Keep Praying and even say a rosary to offer it up .. I was at the Blue Army Shrine on the 13th.. well over 3,000 people there.. and I misplaced my cell phone !!! I stayed at the place until after 5pm until eveyone left.. and was asking the janitors etc.. if anyone turned in a cell phone.. In the meantime I said a roasary in the rosary garden knowing that everything would turn out ok... Well when I got home I decided to call my number and low and behold a lady answered and She said she saw my phone in the lawn and picked it up and was just trying to find a contact to call when I called... So It is in the mail right now...

St. Anthony and Mother Mary Intercede for our small favors.. Also always think it could always be worse.. No accident happened.

God Bless you Miss Jackie ! Let us know the outcome .. thanks

Kathleen Praying rosary theheart

Oct 17th 2012 new

*sigh* still haven't found my keys!! I have been praying to Saint Anthony daily, I think I need to buckle down and pray a Novena to him and St. Jude!! Thanks for the idea of the Rosary!

Oct 17th 2012 new
(Quote) Jacqueline-198 said: Hi all, please pray that I find the extra key for my car....I was on vacation and my bff left her car here, s...
(Quote) Jacqueline-198 said:

--hide--

Praying hug Praying I said a prayer earlier for someone who lost their keys...It was nice seeing the joy when they found them.... angel
Oct 18th 2012 new

Hope this is not too late--try St Zita!! She's the patron saint of lost keys!

Nov 17th 2012 new
Who knows. Check the couch again. Sometimes they get deep into those crevices and you can't see them just by lifting the cushions. Someone I know and love lost her keys yesterday, was praying to St. Anthony and they didn't turn up. But it turns out the event she was planning on going to would have been a real stress on her, and she definitely doesn't need that now. So God was protecting her I believe. St. Anthony did help with the keys later in the night. Of course they were in the ignition.
Posts 1 - 10 of 12