Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Oct 9th 2012 new

Memorare:

Remember, O Most Gracious Virgin Mary,that never was it known that anyone who fled to Thy protection,implored Thy help or sought Thine intercession,was left unaided.Inspired by this confidence,I fly unto Thee, O Virgin of Virgins, my Mother;to Thee do I come, before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful.O Mother of the Word Incarnate,despise not my petitions,but in Thy mercy, hear and answer me.Amen.
Oct 9th 2012 new

Praying

Oct 9th 2012 new

Sorry to hear this Peter rosary Praying rosary

Oct 9th 2012 new

Thank everyone for your heartfelt prayers~ I know they work from personal experience. theheart rose

Oct 9th 2012 new

Praying rosary May your friend find comfort in your friendship and God's merciful love.

Oct 9th 2012 new

Prayers for your friend & prayers for you too Peter, who has taken the time to care about him...

Praying Praying Praying

theheart theheart theheart

Oct 9th 2012 new

so sorry to hear about your friend. Prayers offered.

and I agree with you. Prayer works! Praying hug

(Quote) Peter-449116 said: Thank everyone for your heartfelt prayers~ I know they work from personal experience
(Quote) Peter-449116 said:

Thank everyone for your heartfelt prayers~ I know they work from personal experience.

--hide--

Oct 9th 2012 new

Praying theheart

Oct 9th 2012 new

Sorry Peter---theheart rosary

Oct 9th 2012 new

Taking your intentions to adoration today rose theheart

Posts 21 - 30 of 32