Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Hi, bross and siss in Christ..,

Please keep fr. Franco's mum in prayer for with our God nothing is impossible ! ... Please see his update below. God Bless you.., Katrina

++++++++++ ++++++++++ ++++++++++ Praying Praying rosary rosary theheart ++++++++++

Dear Family and Friends

Just a update of my mum condition, which is not very good, but I am sure with our prayers things can be better:

My mum’s 80% of her kidneys are not functioning and have shrunk to a very small level. This is due to the potassium level which was too high and so to the creatin level. They are giving some injection to bring down the level and then the dialysis will begin. This will be done through her wrist and not from the back (due to the thyroid)

They are not able to do the thyroid operation since the kidneys are not functioning well. The thyroid problem is taken care of medication. They have already put a stick in patch on her left hand… marked the area..not to prick needle there…for preparation for dialysis

tomorrow they might do the surgery for fistula.....it is painful...pray that mummy will be able to take the pain....though they will do it in local anesthesia...

with much prayers for you and your family

God bless

franco sdb

10/09/2012 new

Praying rosary theheart Dove

10/09/2012 new

Praying Praying

10/09/2012 new

Hi Kat-------theheart rosary

10/09/2012 new

(((((Kat))))))
Holding you in a big bear hug and your mom in Christ's heart of hearts
rosary rosary so little faith needed for so great a miracle.
Going now to adoration for your intentions and God's Graces

10/10/2012 new

Praying (Proverbs 16:18 Pride goes before destruction, a haughty spirit before a fall.)

10/10/2012 new
Praying rosary Praying
10/11/2012 new
Praying Praying Praying Praying Praying rosary rosary rosary rosary rosary
10/11/2012 new

Praying rosary

10/11/2012 new

(Quote) Kat-881112 said: Hi, bross and siss in Christ.., Please keep fr. Franco's mum in prayer for with...
(Quote) Kat-881112 said:

Hi, bross and siss in Christ..,

Please keep fr. Franco's mum in prayer for with our God nothing is impossible ! ... Please see his update below. God Bless you.., Katrina

++++++++++ ++++++++++ ++++++++++ ++++++++++

Dear Family and Friends

Just a update of my mum condition, which is not very good, but I am sure with our prayers things can be better:

My mum’s 80% of her kidneys are not functioning and have shrunk to a very small level. This is due to the potassium level which was too high and so to the creatin level. They are giving some injection to bring down the level and then the dialysis will begin. This will be done through her wrist and not from the back (due to the thyroid)

They are not able to do the thyroid operation since the kidneys are not functioning well. The thyroid problem is taken care of medication. They have already put a stick in patch on her left hand… marked the area..not to prick needle there…for preparation for dialysis

tomorrow they might do the surgery for fistula.....it is painful...pray that mummy will be able to take the pain....though they will do it in local anesthesia...

with much prayers for you and your family

God bless

franco sdb

--hide--

Praying rosary theheart

Posts 1 - 10 of 10