Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

10/09/2012 new
(Quote) Brenda-74660 said:
(Quote) Brenda-74660 said:

--hide--

Adventure AND much needed moisture! The things I suffer so farmers get water rolling eyes
10/09/2012 new

Happy Birthday! wave present party lil mikie Happy birthday, Brenda! I hope you had a super day from beginning tp end. You are such a blessing to our CM family! (Not to mention ANOTHER fellow-October person! wink )

10/09/2012 new
(Quote) Beverly-649723 said: Happy birthday, Brenda! I hope you had a super day from beginning tp end. You are such a blessing to ou...
(Quote) Beverly-649723 said:

Happy birthday, Brenda! I hope you had a super day from beginning tp end. You are such a blessing to our CM family! (Not to mention ANOTHER fellow-October person! )

--hide--

Thanks Beverly I had a very nice birthday!!!!
Posts 51 - 53 of 53