Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Oct 9th 2012 new
Country with plenty of space between residences and connection with nature, but access to city when wanted. No where with extreme hot weather, noise, crime, traffic on a daily basis, or aggressive people.
Oct 9th 2012 new

I'd choose a rural area with lots of land in order to stay far away from neighbors with ORVs. I could live in an urban area as well, but not the suburbs. The 'burbs paint themselves as having the best of both worlds but succeed in nothing much. Plus, they are really creepy!

Oct 9th 2012 new
What's an ORV?
Oct 9th 2012 new

(Quote) Edward-512961 said: What's an ORV?
(Quote) Edward-512961 said: What's an ORV?
--hide--

Off-road vehicle.

Oct 9th 2012 new

(Quote) Victor-544727 said: Off-road vehicle.
(Quote) Victor-544727 said:

Off-road vehicle.

--hide--

Do they differ from ATVs (all-terrain vehicles)?

Oct 9th 2012 new

(Quote) Lina-796057 said: Do they differ from ATVs (all-terrain vehicles)?
(Quote) Lina-796057 said:

--hide--

OTVs generally refer to those of the larger variety, but some include ATVs as part of that group as well.

Oct 9th 2012 new
I grew up in the suburbs, but have lived everywhere from a tiny island where everyone seemed to know my business, to a major metropolis where I could disappear from society. Enjoyed both extremes for all the reasons that go with such environments. The only place that weirded me out was a tiny rural town in the South. I felt like I had been transported back in time by 50 years. (Then I had a major car accident and woke up weeks later in a large town, clapping my heels together three times, saying, "there's no place like home, there's no place like home, there's no place like home...") laughing
Oct 9th 2012 new

(Quote) Lina-796057 said: Do they differ from ATVs (all-terrain vehicles)?
(Quote) Lina-796057 said:

--hide--

ATVs are types of ORVs, at least in my book. I include snowmobiles in the category when used for non-transportation purposes.

Oct 9th 2012 new
How about my 4x4 truck?
Oct 9th 2012 new

I prefer the city because of my job.

Posts 31 - 40 of 67