Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

10/09/2012 new

Brenda, Mercy, and Raymond, thank you so much for the prayers. God bless you. rose

10/09/2012 new

Kathy, Jerry, and Patrick, God bless you all for the prayers. rose hug

10/09/2012 new

Maricela, Peter, and Debbie, I'm very grateful for the offered prayers. God bless you all. rose hug

10/09/2012 new

Linda, God sends the graces needed to handle anything life dishes out,
sometimes they come from the others, sometimes from the strength of God inside you. Praying for both for you. Praying

10/09/2012 new

(((Linda)))

"I trust God for the hard times because I know it will never last. Not that my circumstances might change but that God will change me". (by Mark Brown)

Mother Mary and myself, along with the Holy Angels are praying for you.. Praying rosary theheart

10/09/2012 new

rosary theheart So sorry to hear this. Your health and well-being will be in my daily prayers.

10/09/2012 new

I will pray for you now. Please remember God's report. I John 2-3: Beloved, I wish above all things that you may prosper and be in health.

So that settles it, it is God's will for you to be healed. Rest in Psalm 103. Thank Him and Praising Him ahead of time. Luke 10:19...take your authority in Jesus name, bind the enemy and the health issues, and take your healing, trust God to bring it to pass, and for you to maintain it. The enemy is a deceiver...big mouth intimidator. He's under our feet and he can't stand it.

I'll be praying...be at rest...God loves you. Here's a great site where I learned about God's word(awmi.net), the authority He's given us, speak the word...Prov. 4....His word is medicine to our flesh....

God bless,

Jeannie

10/09/2012 new

Prayers!

10/09/2012 new

Praying

10/09/2012 new

Praying rosary

Posts 11 - 20 of 77