Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Thank you all so much for your prayers for my daughter - she has been layered with graces because of your faith
And for my mother who has been just as blessed. She is home now from the hospital after a tentative few days. She is doing very well and is getting the rest she needs to recuperate back to full health.
She was surprised yet very happy to hear she was on this prayer chain, and sends all of you her sincere gratitude, Karen

10/09/2012 new

Giving thanks for the graces bestowed upon your Mom and Daughter. Thank you Lord. rose Praying hug

10/09/2012 new

(((Karen)))

Praise God!

biggrin cloud rose heart fluffy lovestruck! theheart You get a Gold Star!

10/09/2012 new

(((Karen)))

Praise God!

biggrin cloud rose heart fluffy lovestruck! theheart You get a Gold Star!

10/09/2012 new

Praying

10/09/2012 new
(Quote) Karen-712407 said: Thank you all so much for your prayers for my daughter - she has been layered with graces because of your faith...
(Quote) Karen-712407 said:

Thank you all so much for your prayers for my daughter - she has been layered with graces because of your faith
And for my mother who has been just as blessed. She is home now from the hospital after a tentative few days. She is doing very well and is getting the rest she needs to recuperate back to full health.
She was surprised yet very happy to hear she was on this prayer chain, and sends all of you her sincere gratitude, Karen

--hide--

hug hug hug Hugs & prayers for you & your Mom.... hug hug Praying
10/09/2012 new

biggrin Thanks be to God--Karen--clap claphappy for you allbiggrin

10/09/2012 new
Praying Thank you, Lord, for Your blessings to this family and for Your continued protection and providential care. Amen! Dove
10/09/2012 new

Amen! Amen! Amen! God is so good!

Continued prayers. God bless you and your family, Karen.

Praying Praying Praying

10/10/2012 new

Matthew 17:21 Only prayer and fasting can drive out this kind of spirit." Praying

Posts 1 - 10 of 14