Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Oct 9th 2012 new

Praying rosary theheart

Oct 9th 2012 new
Linda, you are in my prayers! Be strong!
Oct 9th 2012 new
Praying May you walk with the Lord while carrying this cross, for His load is light and He will help you to shoulder this.

Continued prayers for you, Linda. hug
Oct 9th 2012 new

Praying

Oct 9th 2012 new

(Quote) Susan-635047 said: You are in my prayers. Always trust God and His miracles: I have survived t-cell lymphoma (a 5% s...
(Quote) Susan-635047 said:

You are in my prayers. Always trust God and His miracles: I have survived t-cell lymphoma (a 5% survival rate), breast cancer, and now pancreatic cancer is looking very good. Miracles happen every day..."Jesus, I trust in You, Jesus, I trust in You, Jesus, I trust in You!"

--hide--
Susan, Thank you for your prayers. You are a true testament in placing our trust in Jesus. hug

I will remember in my prayers. Praying rosary

Oct 9th 2012 new

Praying Praying for you Linda! hug

Oct 9th 2012 new

(Quote) Linda-624584 said: Dear prayers warriors, I'm humbly asking for the powerful prayers of my CM family. I j...
(Quote) Linda-624584 said:

Dear prayers warriors, I'm humbly asking for the powerful prayers of my CM family.

I just now received a phone call from my physician with some rather distressing news. I was in the hospital for a few days a couple of weeks ago, and new test results have just surfaced.

Thank you for any and all prayers offered. I continue to remember all of you in my daily prayers.

--hide--

Praying hug rosary theheart

Oct 9th 2012 new

Praying Praying

Oct 9th 2012 new

To all of you wonderful prayer warriors,

When I opened this prayer thread, I did so humbly asking for your prayers. I must say, after reading all the prayers tonight, I'm truly humbled. The out pouring from this community has brought me to tears. The love and compassion displayed here let's me know I'm not walking this journey alone. I know with Our Lord and all of you praying for me, I will come out on the other side of this feeling even more blessed than I do tonight.

Thank you all, and God Bless each and every one of you. hug Praying rose

Oct 9th 2012 new

Praying

Posts 41 - 50 of 77