Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Oct 8th 2012 new
Praying Praying rosary rosary hug
Oct 8th 2012 new

Prayers!! ^i^

Oct 9th 2012 new
Praying Praying
Oct 9th 2012 new

rosary Praying rosary

Oct 9th 2012 new

Praying hug Praying

May she also be surrounded by loving family, friends, prayer, & competent help while she processes this difficult change in her life... God heals...

Oct 9th 2012 new

(Quote) Peter-356811 said: Thanks Dawn--------May the Sacredness of Life heal the brokeness of this world-----------may the ...
(Quote) Peter-356811 said:

Thanks Dawn--------May the Sacredness of Life heal the brokeness of this world-----------may the Balm of Gilead flow over the wounds of the young woman and the young man and the families involved in Glory of the Father Son and Holy Spirit--------------

--hide--

AMEN, Amen, amen.

Oct 9th 2012 new
Praying rosary
Oct 9th 2012 new
hughughughughug:

Dear prayer warriors! Thank you so much for your love and compassion and faith. I know that my CM friend who asked for these prayers is very grateful. This young woman is important in her life, and the family has been hit with several trying times this past summer. We all know that she will carry scars from this for a long time. But we also know that when we join our wounds with Christ's that He makes them beautiful. May this young woman find this beauty blooming in her life soon. For now, may she be wrapped in the mantle of Our Lady.

Many earthly and heavenly blessings to you for your kindness! rose
Oct 9th 2012 new
(Quote) Dawn-58330 said: hug: Dear prayer warriors! Thank you so much for your love and compassion and faith. I know that my ...
(Quote) Dawn-58330 said: hug:

Dear prayer warriors! Thank you so much for your love and compassion and faith. I know that my CM friend who asked for these prayers is very grateful. This young woman is important in her life, and the family has been hit with several trying times this past summer. We all know that she will carry scars from this for a long time. But we also know that when we join our wounds with Christ's that He makes them beautiful. May this young woman find this beauty blooming in her life soon. For now, may she be wrapped in the mantle of Our Lady.

Many earthly and heavenly blessings to you for your kindness!
--hide--

I recommend a novena asking the Holy Spirit to heal memories nine nights in a row right before bed time.....it will help. And I am continuing to pray for her healing of memories.
Oct 9th 2012 new

Very sad to hear, prayers for the young lady.

Posts 41 - 50 of 53