Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for supportive and informative discussion about divorce and/or the annulment process. All posters must have been previously divorced or annulled.

Saint Eugene De Mazenod is patron of dysfunctional families & Saint Fabiola obtained a divorce from her first husband prior to devoting her life to charitable works.
Learn More: Saint Eugene De Mazenod and Saint Fabiola

10/10/2012 new

On a certificate there's spaces to note the dates of first communion, confirmation, and marriage.

They're being silly with this nonsense about the seal, etc. This is what happens when non-lawyers are charged with performing a legal task.

10/10/2012 new
(Quote) David-364112 said: On a certificate there's spaces to note the dates of first communion, confirmation, and marriage. <...
(Quote) David-364112 said:

On a certificate there's spaces to note the dates of first communion, confirmation, and marriage.

They're being silly with this nonsense about the seal, etc. This is what happens when non-lawyers are charged with performing a legal task.

--hide--

Since my ex-husband became Catholic and Baptized the week before the marriage it was quite relevant to the facts of my annulment case..... scratchchin
10/10/2012 new

Mine was sent with my name misspelled. They listed me as Cherrie, does that make me a little fruity? I had to go through the steps all over again. The second time around they forgot the seal...grrr. Third time was the charm!

10/12/2012 new

(Quote) Cherie-872998 said: Mine was sent with my name misspelled. They listed me as Cherrie, does that make me a little fru...
(Quote) Cherie-872998 said:

Mine was sent with my name misspelled. They listed me as Cherrie, does that make me a little fruity? I had to go through the steps all over again. The second time around they forgot the seal...grrr. Third time was the charm!

--hide--

Aren't you a little ray of sunshine tongue Just kidding Cherie.... lol I have been having a heck of a time getting my documents together, and I can only imagine what will be said about mine surprised

10/12/2012 new

(Quote) Daniel-634934 said: Aren't you a little ray of sunshine Just kidding Cherie.... lol I have been having ...
(Quote) Daniel-634934 said:

Aren't you a little ray of sunshine Just kidding Cherie.... lol I have been having a heck of a time getting my documents together, and I can only imagine what will be said about mine

--hide--

Well yes...I am a little ray of sunshine! My kids tell me I am the happiest, most cheerful person they know!biggrin And I did say the third time was the charm. Clover And then it was done and I was so happy and full of peace, I said prayers of gratitude.rosary

I hope your situation goes as well as mine did!theheart God is watching over each and every one of us.

Posts 11 - 15 of 15