Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

10/10/2012 new

UPDATE*** "D" is resting at home today. She is exhausted from the myriad testing done yesterday. (but glad to be home instead of in the hospital. Girls from the midwest must be tough!) She will have a strict regimen of medication/injections for 3 months. And they will do a follow-up visit at that time. Until then, "D" and myself are deeply grateful for your prayers and concern. Once again....you "warriors" have proven just WHAT the power of prayer does...in numbers!

Thank you....you beautiful souls and.....t.c.~ j

10/10/2012 new
(Quote) Jerry-730726 said: UPDATE*** "D" is resting at home today. She is exhausted from the myriad testing done yesterday. (but...
(Quote) Jerry-730726 said:

UPDATE*** "D" is resting at home today. She is exhausted from the myriad testing done yesterday. (but glad to be home instead of in the hospital. Girls from the midwest must be tough!) She will have a strict regimen of medication/injections for 3 months. And they will do a follow-up visit at that time. Until then, "D" and myself are deeply grateful for your prayers and concern. Once again....you "warriors" have proven just WHAT the power of prayer does...in numbers!

--hide--

Glad to hear she is doing better, will keep her continued healing in my prayers.
10/10/2012 new

Offering my prayers
Praying Praying theheart

10/10/2012 new

(Quote) Jerry-730726 said: has some fairly serious tests today. Please keep her in your prayers

has some fairly serious tests today. Please keep her in your prayers

--hide--

Praying rosary theheart

10/10/2012 new

Praying I'll remember her in my prayers. rosary theheart hug Dove

10/10/2012 new

theheart rosary hug Praying

10/10/2012 new

Good to hear!

10/10/2012 new

Praying

10/10/2012 new

(Quote) Jerry-730726 said: UPDATE*** "D" is resting at home today. She is exhausted from the myriad testing done y...

--hide--
How nice to hear that "D" is doing better. The power of prayer is indeed wonderful. Continued prayers for you both. Praying rosary

p.s. you're right about the mid-west gals being tough. We have to be in order to survive the winters. wink laughing

10/10/2012 new

I hope I don't miss anyone but: Thanks so much to Karen, Kat, Tim, Dawn, Sherill-Anne, Adrienne, Jacqueline, Kathleen, John (thanks brother)

and to the rest of you who have had multiple posts..... hugs and thanks so much!

She is resting and reading....and I told her those things are strenuous enough! LOL!

Posts 31 - 40 of 124