Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Oct 9th 2012 new

(Quote) Kathy-635104 said: Thank you, thank you, thank you! Mom is out of surgery. It went really well. (They could...
(Quote) Kathy-635104 said:

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Mom is out of surgery. It went really well. (They could tell she's been doing her exercises.) She'll be able to receive visitors in about an hour. While I can't visit because of illness, several of her seven kids and 15 grandkids are filling up the waiting room! They expect to have her standing up later today. Praise God for his blessings!

--hide--
Thanks be to God that her surgery went well. Continued prayers for her speedy recovery. Praying rosary hug

Oct 9th 2012 new

Even saints get nervous too! Praying
God is good, and so is family biggrin
Prayers for you in your illness also, that you recover quickly Kathy, hug

Oct 9th 2012 new

Thank God she is okay....Kathy.

Oct 9th 2012 new

(Quote) Kathy-635104 said: My mother is well aware of the power of prayers in this community. I asked her if I could put in ...

My mother is well aware of the power of prayers in this community. I asked her if I could put in a request for her and she would welcome them appreciatively. She is scheduled for knee replacement surgery tomorrow morning and is feeling a lot of anxiety over the procedure and recovery. She will ultimately need to have the other knee replaced, too, but couldn't talk her doctor into doing both at once. Please pray that this go without complications and that she feel swift relief from the pain she has been in for so long. Thank you. You are praying for a very nervous saint here :)

--hide--

Praying For your mom Praying

Oct 9th 2012 new

(Quote) Kathy-635104 said: Thank you, thank you, thank you! Mom is out of surgery. It went really well. (They could...

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Mom is out of surgery. It went really well. (They could tell she's been doing her exercises.) She'll be able to receive visitors in about an hour. While I can't visit because of illness, several of her seven kids and 15 grandkids are filling up the waiting room! They expect to have her standing up later today. Praise God for his blessings!

--hide--

biggrin That is wonderful news! Thanks for the update. Praying hug

Oct 9th 2012 new
Praying Thank you, Lord Jesus, for taking care of Kathy's mom. Please bless her recovery with swift healing so that she can continue to be a joyful presence in her family's life. Please bless her family as well. Amen.
Oct 9th 2012 new

Praying theheart rose

Oct 10th 2012 new

Thank you, Jesus, for watching over Kathy and her mother today. Praying Praying hug

Oct 10th 2012 new

Praying rosary rose

Oct 10th 2012 new

Praying

Posts 21 - 30 of 34