Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Oct 10th 2012 new

(Quote) Kathy-635104 said: Thank you, thank you, thank you! Mom is out of surgery. It went really well. (They could ...
(Quote) Kathy-635104 said:

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Mom is out of surgery. It went really well. (They could tell she's been doing her exercises.) She'll be able to receive visitors in about an hour. While I can't visit because of illness, several of her seven kids and 15 grandkids are filling up the waiting room! They expect to have her standing up later today. Praise God for his blessings!

--hide--
Kathy Glad to hear your MOM is doing well (i) WE will keep MOM in our thoughts & prayers; Take care of your health too! Mike "Peace"!! Praying Praying Praying theheart

Oct 10th 2012 new
(Quote) Kathy-635104 said: Thank you, thank you, thank you! Mom is out of surgery. It went really well. (They could tell she'...

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Mom is out of surgery. It went really well. (They could tell she's been doing her exercises.) She'll be able to receive visitors in about an hour. While I can't visit because of illness, several of her seven kids and 15 grandkids are filling up the waiting room! They expect to have her standing up later today. Praise God for his blessings!

--hide--

Will continue to pray that she recovers quickly..... Praying Praying
Oct 10th 2012 new

Here's a story Mom shared with me just a moment ago...

Yesterday my sister was with Mom before she went in for surgery and asked if she could pray with her. Mom said, "Of course." During her prayer, Laurie asked for God to send his angels to help care for her. Guess what her nurse's name was last night? You got it, her name was Angel. There are no coincidences, my friends. How blessed am I to have a parent that recognizes God's hand!

Oct 11th 2012 new
(Quote) Kathy-635104 said: Here's a story Mom shared with me just a moment ago...Yesterday my sister was with Mom before she w...

Here's a story Mom shared with me just a moment ago...

Yesterday my sister was with Mom before she went in for surgery and asked if she could pray with her. Mom said, "Of course." During her prayer, Laurie asked for God to send his angels to help care for her. Guess what her nurse's name was last night? You got it, her name was Angel. There are no coincidences, my friends. How blessed am I to have a parent that recognizes God's hand!

--hide--

angel angel That is a God-instance....so cool. Your family is in my prayers. hug angel
Posts 31 - 34 of 34