Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of current events,cultural issues and politics especially in relation to Catholic values.

Saint Thomas More was martyred during the Protestant Reformation for standing firm in the Faith and not recognizing the King of England as the Supreme Head of the Church.
Learn More:Saint Thomas More

I am currently visiting the wonderful and beautiful state of Virginia, home of the Confederate Capital.

As I watch TV, I am noticing very low-level TV commercials for Obama about Romney. One was talking
about Bain Capital, another about shipping jobs to China.

The commercials are nonsense. They make no business sense. They are here in a swing state though, and
must be pandering to uneducated or non-business oriented people because they are misleading.

First time I have seen these.

I also notice many more Romney/Ryan posters in this state. They are all over. I have seen them from
Richmond, to near the Blue Ridge mountains. I saw very few signs for Obama.

I think Obama won the State of Virginia last election. Let's hope they get smarter here in this election and see
the light.

Oct 10th 2012 new

The sad thing is that people believe Obama's lying ads....and then they don't want to vote for either because they don't like either (my niece) or they believe it to the point of actually voting for him (dems).

Oct 10th 2012 new

(Quote) Cheryl-409772 said: The sad thing is that people believe Obama's lying ads....and then they don't want to vo...
(Quote) Cheryl-409772 said:

The sad thing is that people believe Obama's lying ads....and then they don't want to vote for either because they don't like either (my niece) or they believe it to the point of actually voting for him (dems).

--hide--

Wow, that is hard to believe. I hope now that the terrible lies this administration has been telling about Bengazi,
and other things will shed light on who is better for the white house. I hope, anyway.

Posts 1 - 3 of 3