Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Just wanted to give you all an update on my big brother David who is smiling again, TBTG smile Praying His Vocal Cords and part of his thyroid were removed since the tumor was much bigger than anticipated, but Thanks be to God there was no cancerous spread to his lungs or anywhere else. Because he had a depressed immune system for a little while he's been fighting a bit of an infection at the new opening in his throat (he's now a neck breather and will have a tracheostomy inserted as well as a new voice box (emphasis on box)) Hoping to be homeward bound within the next week or two. Am so very blessed to have had so many responses to my request for prayers for him. God bless you all. And you all remain ever in my prayers too.
In Christ,
Lucy wink Praying rosary

Oct 11th 2012 new

(Quote) Lucy-883419 said: Just wanted to give you all an update on my big brother David who is smiling again, TBTG His Vocal...
(Quote) Lucy-883419 said:

Just wanted to give you all an update on my big brother David who is smiling again, TBTG His Vocal Cords and part of his thyroid were removed since the tumor was much bigger than anticipated, but Thanks be to God there was no cancerous spread to his lungs or anywhere else. Because he had a depressed immune system for a little while he's been fighting a bit of an infection at the new opening in his throat (he's now a neck breather and will have a tracheostomy inserted as well as a new voice box (emphasis on box)) Hoping to be homeward bound within the next week or two. Am so very blessed to have had so many responses to my request for prayers for him. God bless you all. And you all remain ever in my prayers too.
In Christ,
Lucy

--hide--
Praying Praying Praying theheart Thats good news Lucy; Our thoughts & prayers will continue for your brother & you & the family; Take care Mike "peace"!!

Oct 11th 2012 new

Praying

Oct 11th 2012 new

God bless your brother and guide him and all of your family. Continued prayer.

Praying Praying rosary

Oct 11th 2012 new

Praying

Oct 11th 2012 new

lovestruck! theheart

Thank you for the update..

May we all remain in His Mercy and Grace.. rosary theheart

Oct 11th 2012 new

(Quote) Lucy-883419 said: Just wanted to give you all an update on my big brother David who is smiling again, TBTG His Vocal...
(Quote) Lucy-883419 said:

Just wanted to give you all an update on my big brother David who is smiling again, TBTG His Vocal Cords and part of his thyroid were removed since the tumor was much bigger than anticipated, but Thanks be to God there was no cancerous spread to his lungs or anywhere else. Because he had a depressed immune system for a little while he's been fighting a bit of an infection at the new opening in his throat (he's now a neck breather and will have a tracheostomy inserted as well as a new voice box (emphasis on box)) Hoping to be homeward bound within the next week or two. Am so very blessed to have had so many responses to my request for prayers for him. God bless you all. And you all remain ever in my prayers too.
In Christ,
Lucy

--hide--
Praying rosary theheartThanks be to God.May God continue to heal him and bless him ,his family and his caregivers.Amen.

Oct 11th 2012 new

Praying I'll keep up my prayers continually to your brother and your family. rosary hug

May God bless you! theheart

Oct 11th 2012 new

Praying rosary

Oct 11th 2012 new
Praying Praying Praying rosary rosary
Posts 1 - 10 of 19