Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Hi Brothers and Sisters in Christ,

Kindly pray for me as it will be my first time to praise God in front of a crowd in my Parish.. I feel a little bit nervous but excited to give my testimony and sing my heart to Him as I lead the community in praising His Goodness..

I would like to thank each and every one of you in the prayer forum as I know that just like me, although we are looking and searching for our spouse - we are aware that we need to pray in communion and pray for one another.

My humble and unsolicited advise is that as we wait for our one, it is best to get to know the Lord, exert effort to know HIM, to serve HIM.. There may be achy voids we feel, but please be aware that those are clues that we haven't yet given God our full attention... We are made in the image of God, we would feel happiest when we unite ourselves to His love.

GOD FIRST. and everything will fall into place, in His Perfect Time.

:-)

May we all remain in His Grace, may we receive the graces we need, to be the person that He wants us to be..

Praying rosary

10/10/2012 new

Praying rosary theheart

10/10/2012 new

Praying

10/10/2012 new
Praying hug rosary
10/11/2012 new

Praying rosary Dove

10/11/2012 new

Amen Kat!
theheart

10/11/2012 new

Hi Kat---Amen!------united in Heart-sing your Love to God and parish--Praise His Holy Name-How much we are loved--thank You Lord---Mother Mary pray for Kat and parish-Glory to you Father Son and Holy Spirit--send your Holy Spirit for we can do nothing without you--Come Lord Jesus --Thank Youbiggrin clap clap

10/12/2012 new

(Quote) Kat-881112 said: May we all remain in His Grace, may we receive the graces we need, to be the person that He wants u...
(Quote) Kat-881112 said:

May we all remain in His Grace, may we receive the graces we need, to be the person that He wants us to be..

--hide--

Prayers lifted on your behalf, Kat. Praying Praying

And thank you for the beautiful reminder to stay focused on Him! God bless you.

Posts 1 - 8 of 8