Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This is the place to post any questions about the way that CatholicMatch works or make suggestions. This room is open to both free and subscribing members.

Saint Anthony is the patron of lost things and missing persons.
Learn More:Saint Anthony

Log-In Page appears twice?

Oct 9th 2012 new

For the past several months now, when I log into CM, I type in my email and password and hit enter. The page reappears blank and I must enter the identifying information again. Then I'm logged in. This happens more than half of the time. I've noticed that it occurs most often when I log in from a computer after I'd been on CM on a different computer (home / work, etc.).

Why does this happen? Is it a glitch, or some security measure?

Oct 11th 2012 new

I just wanted to follow up with you so that you don't feel like anyone is ignoring your question.

I am looking into this. I have not been able to reproduce this up to this point. This is not something that is programmed into the site and should not be happening.

After you log in for the first time, if you look in the upper right corner of your screen, do you see a drop down menu with your name and member id number or do you see the "log in" & "sign up" buttons?

Oct 11th 2012 new

Thanks Debbie.

It happened again just a minute ago. Next time it occurs, I'll definitely look and let you know.

Oct 12th 2012 new

No. When it happens I get the log-in page same as before with no personal recognition, as if I'd just come to the page from my browser, same as my first attempt to log-in a few seconds earlier.

Posts 1 - 4 of 4